7.5

"Baby, my brother will accompany you to dinner at noon." Zhan Yucheng took the coat and carefully put on Bai Chen, carefully buttoned it, and then took the white scarf on the side and wrapped it around Bai Chen's neck.

    Bai Chen opened his hands with bright eyes bent.

    A happy smile appeared on Zhan Yucheng's face, and Bai Chen's handsome face seemed to have a golden light in Bai Chen's eyes, which dazzled Bai Chen's eyes.

    Zhan Yucheng took the dressed Bai Chen into his arms, and gently rubbed Bai Chen's head with his broad palm.

    Bai Chen squinted his eyes with enjoyment, like a cat with a smooth hair, almost purring comfortably.

    Zhan Yucheng loved the appearance of Bai Chen so much. He lowered his head and gently tweeted Bai Chen's pink lips: "Remember to miss my brother in school."

    "Thought.".Bai Chen raised his head, rubbing his head against the palm of Zhan Yucheng's stopped movement.

    "Definitely." After Bai Chen finished speaking, he felt that it was not enough, so he added two words for sure.

    Zhan Yucheng was extremely satisfied.

    He took Bai Chen's hand and squeezed the soft palm softly, the touch was so good that he didn't want to let go.

    Zhan Yucheng lowered his head, kissed the palm of his hand, and rubbed Baichen's middle finger with his teeth, and then took the fluffy white gloves and put them on Baichen's hands.

    The door was opened, and the air-conditioning outside suddenly poured into the warm compartment. Zhan Yucheng put the hat of the same model as the gloves on Bai Chen's head, "Go in."

    Bai Chen looked at Zhan Yucheng, and slowly got out of the car. Before closing the door, he hugged Zhan Yucheng's neck and acted like a baby: "My brother also misses me."

    "Good." Zhan Yucheng responded in favor.

.Bai Chen turned his head to the side and kissed Zhan Yucheng's face, and then he turned his head back and forth into the school a little bit reluctantly.

    Zhan Yucheng didn't close the car door until he watched Bai Chen walk into the school.

    "Let's go."

    "Yes, boss."

    Today, it is not Uncle Li, but Zhan Yucheng's dedicated driver. He speaks few words and is very calm. Even if he sees Bai Chen and Zhan Yucheng sitting behind kissing, he still doesn't squint.

    It seems that what happens is a matter of course.

    It wasn't until Bai Chen walked into the classroom that the smile on the corner of his mouth calmed down, and he returned to an expressionless appearance.

    In the past few days, in addition to being at home with Zhan Yucheng, when the tooth marks on Zhan Yucheng’s face disappeared, Bai Chen was also taken to the company by Zhan Yucheng until today’s half-month holiday in Bai Chen ended. Only then did I go back to school.

.In fact, Bai Chen doesn't really want to go to class. It's too cold in winter and wants to sleep in bed, and he prefers to stay with Zhan Yucheng, but he is a student, so he has to go to class no matter what.

    Bai Chen lowered his eyes and clenched his small fists: Next time he must dress as an adult.

    Leaving someone’s side and being able to spy on the outside system again is a little melancholy: [Little Master, the higher blood is too difficult to find, and now I still have classes and I don’t have time at all, what should I do? 】