10.15

Ready to get married?

    The doubt on Bai Chen's face was so obvious that Biqing saw it at a glance. She was taken aback for a moment, and a thought flashed through her mind.

    "Master doesn't know?" Biqing has been here for many days, occasionally going out to do laundry and talking with people in the village, so she naturally has some understanding of Bai Chen's past.

    At this time, she only thought that Ruan's family was too squeezed and exploited Bai Chen, which led to him not knowing what he was now.

    Biqing was a little distressed, and explained to Bai Chen carefully and patiently.

    "This is the custom of our Shu country. Whether you are a brother or a girl, you need to sew the wedding dress yourself when you marry. That represents a happy and happy life after marriage in the future. It is said that this wedding dress is embroidered more beautifully. , The life after marriage will be more harmonious, the husband and wife will love each other, and have more children and happiness..And the in-law's family also looked at the wedding dress to distinguish whether the daughter-in-law was skillful and industrious. "Biqing said.

    Bai Chen tilted his head slightly.

    Listening to Biqing's words, he also extracted this information about marriage from the memory of the original owner.

    However, the countryside is not so particular about it. Most of them are embroidered with a beautiful red hijab. Farmers are more economical and the red cloth for marriage is more expensive. Besides on the day of marriage, it is almost impossible to wear it at other times, so the wedding dress Usually you buy cotton cloth of your favorite color and embroider it with a few beautiful patterns, as a wedding gown, you can visit your relatives in the future, and you can wear it again during the holidays.

    The relationship between Bai Chen and Zhao Yan does not need these foreign customs to prove, but since he is in the hometown, he doesn't mind following the customs.

    Moreover, this kind of meaning represents the beauty between the two, and Bai Chen is even more happy and takes it seriously.

.He asked Biqing enthusiastically: "Can you teach me how to make a wedding gown?"

    Biqing smiled, "Of course it can."

    Bai Chen immediately put down the medicinal materials to be processed in his hand, and Biqing went to find needlework and hand-training cloth.

    Biqing first started teaching by cutting clothes. Bai Chen is a little white in this area, but he is serious. Although his talents are very different in this aspect, according to the template given by Biqing, when it gets dark, he is finally A complete piece of fabric can be cut out.

    When Zhao Yan appeared in the evening, Bai Chen showed Zhao Yan the fabric he had cut beautifully, and said in a tone of flaunting praise: "Look, I will cut the clothes, and I will let Biqing teach tomorrow. I am needlework and I will make you a dress in the future."

    His eyes were shining, looking at Zhao Yan expectantly.

.Zhao Yan smiled slightly, his heart soft and full, and there was no gap filled by Bai Chen's smile and acting like a baby.

    He stretched out his hand to embrace Bai Chen, did not stop Bai Chen's enthusiasm, and followed Bai Chen's intentions and said: "Baby is really amazing, the clothes made by the baby must be the best clothes in the world."

    Bai Chen raised his head proudly, and took a bite on Zhao Yan's chin: "Of course."

    "But, baby, be careful. The needle is so thin. You must hold it well. Don't hurt yourself. If you hurt yourself, your father-in-law will be angry and unhappy." Zhao Yan pinched Bai Chen's now more delicately raised In the palm of his hand, squeezed his fingers, exhorted.