10.22

On the day of marrying and rejoicing, Zhao Yan not only invited all the villagers of Ruanjia Village, but of course, Ruan Agui's family was still not on the invitation list, and he also invited those people whom he knew in business in the past.

    His yard was small and could not accommodate so many banquets, so he swept a large open space outside the house, and then all the tables could be put down. Many poles were erected around him, and a string of red lanterns were hung. , It looked very festive and very lively.

    There were a lot of guests, and Zhao Yan invited a lot of helpers, taking all aspects into consideration, and letting everyone eat and drink happily.

    The big fish and meat served at Zhao Yan's banquet was invited by a famous cook in Fucheng. When the evening breeze blows, it can be said to be fragrant for ten miles, so that the villagers of the Ruan family who have always eaten light and simple style can't help but smoke. Nose, keep sucking saliva.

.As soon as the banquet opened, most people immediately stopped chattering, each incarnation of fighters swept the plates on the table.

    Everyone's mouth was smooth and shiny, and he was even more happy than the Chinese New Year, and it was extremely hard to pour Zhao Yan wine into it.

    Fortunately, the alcohol level was not high at this time, and Zhao Yan was also massive. After a lap, he still stood steadily. He didn't even see a red mark on his face, so that the men present could praise him again and again.

    There was a small episode in the middle of the banquet.

.Ruan Agui’s family smelled the fragrant food and watched the whole village go, but their family was eating boring food at home, a little shameless, and thinking that Bai Chen was their brother in the past. Although they have been broken off, there is always some affection. In addition, their family sees that Zhao Yan is so rich, and they are so interested in Bai Chen, so they want to come to the ceremony, by the way to please Zhao Yan, and use it in the future. Bai Chen seeks benefits, so he wants to sit in the banquet with a cheeky.

    It's just that as soon as they walked in, there was no time to toss about them, so the people who had been instructed by Zhao Yan a long time ago directly violently covered their mouths, and quietly sent them away, without making any movement at all.

    Because of the liveliness between the mats, no one noticed the silent scene, only a few people saw it, but they chose to ignore it.

    The Ruan family can be regarded as self-inflicted, and they have no sympathy for them.

.At the end of the month, the banquet activity gradually dissipated. After all the guests were sent away, Zhuo Langzhong, who insisted on going home without staying overnight, was also sent away. Only then did Zhao Yan straighten his clothes and walked to the new house.

    Biqing had long since retired with interest and the helper he had hired to clean up the mess at the banquet, and then Bai Chen would stay quietly in the new house alone.

    When Zhao Yan entered, Bai Chen was leaning against the bedpost, with a red hijab over his head, little by little, dozing hard.

    Zhao Yan walked over, both distressed and funny.

    Let his baby wait for a long time.

    He stood still in front of Bai Chen, then slowly squatted down and squatted under Bai Chen's feet.

    He looked up and saw that Bai Chen under the hijab was closing his eyes, with a small and lovely pink lips slightly open.

    Zhao Yan raised his hand, reached into his hijab, and gently squeezed Bai Chen's small nose.