7.2

Bai Chen stayed in the bathroom for a long time, feeling better physically and mentally, and then walked to the private room.

    Cheng Hao organized the carnival of these young girls tonight. The reason was that the terrible eldest brother in his family was going on a business trip, and he could freely indulge unregulated in the next half month.

    Although Cheng Hao's eldest brother didn't care about him much, Cheng Hao was inexplicably counseling him. Now that he was on a business trip, Cheng Hao brought his attendants and Hupengou friends out to celebrate.

    But Bai Chen didn't plan to go back and accompany these people crazy.

    When Bai Chen returned to the private room, the girl who had been injured by him had disappeared. I thought she had been sent to the hospital for treatment, and the liquor and cup fragments on the glass table had also been cleaned up.

.Young boys and girls indulged in a private room twisting and dancing, or drinking and smoking cigarettes and playing dice guessing points. There were even a few couples of men and women in the corners kissing unscrupulously.

    Bai Chen walked to the sofa in the corner without squinting his eyes and picked up the white mobile phone that the original owner had landed here.

    "Master Cheng, you are back." With a microphone in his hand, the red-haired young man walked through a group of selfless men and women to Bai Chen's side. He handed the microphone to Bai Chen: "Come to sing."

    The red-haired boy is one of Cheng Hao's dog-legged followers, named Lin Jin, who usually plays with Cheng Hao the fiercest, he participates in almost all activities of Cheng Hao.

    Just now, when Bai Chen crossed over, he frightened Lin Jin. He was able to play high and completely forgot what happened before. As soon as Bai Chen came back, he dragged him to play with him.

.Bai Chen indifferently rejected Lin Jin: "I'm tired, go back first."

    Lin Jin was stunned.

    There were a few men and women who were drinking high. This would also pay attention to Bai Chen who came back, so he carried the wine bottle and staggered over to Bai Chen to drink together.

    Bai Chen swept across it coldly, and then left with his mobile phone.

    "What's the matter with Master Cheng?" a drunk young man hooked Lin Jin's neck and asked with his tongue out.

    "I'm tired." Lin Jin watched as the door to the private room closed again. He recovered and took a sip of the wine bottle in the young man's hand. "Come on, let's continue playing."

    It's not that the original owner left the scene halfway through, and the few people didn't think much about it, so they re-mixed into the crowd and got high again.

.As soon as Bai Chen came out, he used the original owner’s mobile phone to notify the driver to pick him up, and then walked outside the clubhouse under the guidance of the system. On the way, he met the clubhouse manager. He nodded and bowed to send him off to Bai Chen. Rejected.

    When the cold wind blew, Bai Chen couldn't help shaking his body, and sneezed.

    It is winter now, and Bai Chen has no feeling when the heating is on in the clubhouse. Now that he has come out, Bai Chen is shivering with the cold when he is blown by the cold wind. The original owner's coat was in the private room. Bai Chen didn't pay attention at the time. Now he thought about it, but Bai Chen didn't bother to go and get it.

    But it's so cold.

    Bai Chen hugged his arms and lowered his head. There was a flash of water in his eyes. He wanted his lover to hug him and drive him away from the cold with a warm body.