7.19

When Bai Chen woke up, he found that he had returned to Zhan's house. He was lying on the bed limply, his slightly opened eyes were wet like a deer, and a few drops of water and dew hung on his thick, long eyelashes. It was red and attractive, and his slightly pursed lips were also red and swollen, and there was a trace of being bitten. He turned his head to the side and looked at the other half of the empty bed, and the whole person showed a sense of grievance.

    Brother is not here.

    His body was sour and lazy. Bai Chen just lay down and waited for a while, but still didn't see Zhan Yucheng's figure. The swollen red lips were higher, and his wet eyes blinked. Blink, exceptionally wronged.

.Bai Chen moved on the bed, slowly let himself get out of the bed, and sat up. The soreness of his waist made Bai Chen "hiss". He didn't know when he was put on a white shirt. Chen recognized it, this was Zhan Yucheng's clothes.

    He lowered his head and placed the collar of his shirt next to his nose, and then sniffed his nose, as if he could still smell Zhan Yucheng's smell, and Bai Chen's mood became brighter because of this.

    The room was heated and warm, and wearing a thin shirt did not feel cold at all. Bai Chen pulled his hand out of the quilt and raised it to look in front of him.

    Because of his movements, the sleeves of the shirt slid all the way from his wrists to his elbows, revealing red spots, just like the red marks on his neck, which are particularly eye-catching on his fair skin, and also particularly attractive.

.Bai Chen has long been accustomed to these traces. No matter which world he is in, his lover is used to kissing his whole body every time, leaving a mark on him. Bai Chen is also very happy for his lover’s invisible possessiveness. .

    Bai Chen looked at his hand with a sweet smile on his face, and all his grievances just melted away under this smile.

    A simple ruby ​​ring is placed on his index finger, and his finger is more white and clear. This is what Zhan Yucheng put on him when he was on the top of the mountain last night, and in this gem ring There was also a silver ring that made Bai Chen very familiar with.

    This ring was picked up by Bai Chen when he went out yesterday. Bai Chen wanted to put on the gloves for Zhan Yucheng, but last night because of Zhan Yucheng's various actions, he forgot it.

.Now, one of the pair of forgotten rings is tightly fitted on his middle finger, adjacent to the ruby ​​ring. The temperament shapes of the two rings are completely different, and they are surprisingly harmonious when placed on Bai Chen's fingers.

    Bai Chen bends his eyebrows, when did he find out about him?

    Bai Chen looked at the two rings sweetly for a long time, then turned his palms, moved his gaze away from the two rings, and moved to the tender white palms.

    From the moment he woke up, Bai Chen felt that his body was a little different in the weekdays. Compared with the past, Bai Chen felt that his body had become much lighter, and deep in his body, there was a feeling of lethargy. His unfamiliar power surged in his body to show its presence.

.Bai Chen stretched out his palm and aimed at the book placed on the bedside table. Although Bai Chen is very unfamiliar with this power, the method of using all powers is roughly the same. Familiar.

    Following Bai Chen's movements, the book on the bedside table shook, and then slowly floated up and moved slowly to Bai Chen's hand. At the same time, as he used his power, Bai Chen realized that he was a little different.