8.10

Mo Yan’s father, Mo Leiting, is the person in charge of this base. He controls the military power in the base. There are many superpowers under him, plus the support of the Shen family and the Zhong family. He has a strong hand, not to mention it. A word can be done in the base, but it is not far from it.

    The identities of Mo Yan's people are naturally because their fathers have risen in the base. There are many people in the base who want to flatter them, but they usually act low-key. Those who want to flatter them can't find them. The silhouettes, plus a few people, rarely use privileges, and often run outside the base, so that they have almost no sense of existence in the base, and few people have seen them.

    The car drove all the way through the small gate to the inner city of the base. The inner city is divided into inner city and outer city. The inner city is filled with people with identities and strength, while the outer city is mostly ordinary people. Therefore, compared with the inner city, the outer city Much chaos.

.Mo Yan took the hoodie from Huang Xiao's space and put it on the little zombie, and then took a black cloak and put it on the outside of the little zombie, wrapped the little zombie tightly, and then held the little zombie. get off.

    The little zombie sits quietly on Mo Yan's arms, burying his head on Mo Yan's shoulders. Outside, only the cloak over the little zombie can be seen, not even the hair of the little zombie.

    Sun Runzhi, the person in charge of the base's inner city safety who came to greet Mo Yan and a few people getting off the car, saw Mo Yan holding a person to get off the car, and his attitude was extremely precious, he couldn't help but look more curiously.

    This prince used to be incomprehensible and unwilling. Those who leaned forward, regardless of men or women, could hardly get a single look, but now they are so precious to hold a person.

.Thinking about it, Sun Runzhi became more and more curious, and wanted to see who was in Mo Yan's arms that could capture this difficult prince.

    Mo Yan noticed Sun Runzhi's gaze, and coldly glanced at Sun Run. Sun Run was shocked, and immediately lowered his head, looking at his nose and heart.

    Mo Yan retracted his gaze, holding the little zombie's butt, and one hand on the little zombie's back, turning his head to Shen Tian said: "You guys go to hand in the task, I will go back with the baby first."

    Shen Tian nodded.

    Baby?

    Sun Runzhi, who was standing by, heard these words and only felt that he had been struck by lightning.

    Mo Yan and Shen Tian had a villa belonging to their team in the base. In the past, they rarely lived in the villa when they were in the base. Most of them returned to their homes to enjoy the treatment of the uncle.

.But now it's a bit inconvenient to bring the little zombies home. After thinking about it, Mo Yan took the little zombies to their team villa.

    Taking the little zombies to wash, and put them in soft pajamas, Mo Yan took the little zombies and went to the kitchen downstairs to pour food, because they rushed back to hand in tasks, several people have been working day and night, nibbling every day. Dry food, even a hot meal, could not be eaten.

    This will go home, Mo Yan naturally wants to treat his mouth.

    As soon as the food was brought to the table, Shen Tian and the others returned.

    "Boss, my uncle asked about you just now, and Sun Runzhi must have told his uncle about the existence of his sister-in-law after we left. Boss, what are you going to do?" Zhang Lixin tried hard to grab the rice and spoke quickly with one mouth.