1.15

This shocked the audience, but the Ji family was extremely happy.

    Especially the old man Ji, who smiled all night, the smile on his face never stopped.

    Although Qi Xiao was not brought up by Mr. Ji, he has always paid attention to Mr. Ji, the only son of his daughter.

    Although Qi Xiao has lived very well over the years, with power in his hands, making everyone afraid of him respecting him, he is like a robot, indifferent and emotionless, and there is no one close to him.

    Elder Ji looked distressed, but he couldn't help it.

    Fortunately, there is now Bai Chen.

    Old man Ji looked at Qi Xiao's helpless and indulgent look at Bai Chen, and he was very relieved. His grandson now knows how to take care of others, and he will laugh and hurt others.

    Elder Ji thinks this is really the best gift he has received for his 80th birthday.

.At the same time, he became more and more fond of Bai Chen.

    And Lu's father frowned from time to time watching the interaction between Qi Xiao and Bai Chen, while Lu's mother kept sighing in her heart, but no matter what, they kept a decent smile on their faces.

    After the birthday banquet, Bai Chen and Qi Xiao, who returned to Lu's home, made a video for a while, and fell asleep with sweet smiles.

    The master bedroom of the Lu family.

    Mother Lu took Father Lu’s hand and said helplessly: "It’s all so late, Yuanyuan will be asleep after a day’s tiredness today. It’s not the same if you ask tomorrow if you have anything to do. Besides, Yuanyuan and Patriarch Qi are just friends. It's a matter of fact that Yuanyuan was hospitalized two days ago or was Patriarch Qi taking care of him."

    "I always feel that something is wrong." Dad Lu frowned. "What is it like for two men to feed at the dinner table."

.Mother Lu's heart trembled, her expression unchanged, "Isn't it normal for the two children to be good? When I go to school, I will be stuck with my girlfriend. You were jealous before, you forgot?"

    Dad Lu was right after thinking about it, but still felt something was wrong.

    Mother Lu smiled and took her father Lu's arm, "Alright, alright, let's not talk about it."

    She changed her voice and said, "Lao Lu, how about we want another child?"

    Father Lu was taken aback for a moment, and immediately threw away the doubts in his heart, "Why do you suddenly have this idea?"

    Mother Lu pretended to pinch Father Lu's arm: "I wanted to have a baby before, but at that time you were busy with business and Yuanyuan was small, so you let go of this idea. Now Yuanyuan has grown up, this idea has changed again. Come up."

    ——————

.After the birthday banquet, Qi Xiao should have returned to the Qi family in Beijing to preside over the overall situation, but because Bai Chen was in City A, Qi Xiao stayed there and had a lot of thoughts of taking root in City A.

    In the villa on the top of the mountain, Bai Chen sat on Qi Xiao's lap, resting his back comfortably on Qi Xiao's chest, and playing with the snake seriously with his mobile phone.

    Qi Xiao wrapped Bai Chen's waist in one hand and flipped through the documents with a pen in the other.

    There are documents that are half a person tall on the desk. These are all delivered from Beijing these days.