6.2

Lu Yuan's footsteps uncontrollably walked towards the person who had a strong attraction to him.

    He seems to be sleeping?

    The closer he walks, the faster Lu Yuan's heart beats. The excitement, happiness and satisfaction of finding the treasures of his life gradually filled his heart, his heart bulging.

    As these strong feelings surged, Lu Yuan also slowly saw the half of his face.

    Lu Yuan couldn't help stopping, and even his breathing was lightened subconsciously. However, his eyes were tightly fixed on the sleeping person a little greedily.

    He slept so heavily and seemed tired?

    Lu Yuan thought.

    The phone's ringing suddenly rang, breaking the tranquility of this party.

    Lu Yuan clearly saw that his face wrinkled slightly, as if he was dissatisfied with someone making him sleep.

.He hurriedly took out his cell phone from his pocket, before it was too late to look at the display, he hung up the call at the fastest speed in his life.

    The frown of the person sleeping on the table gradually relaxed as the music stopped.

    Lu Yuan heaved a sigh of relief as he watched.

    Fortunately, he didn't wake him up.

    Lu Yuan lowered his head to turn off the ringtone of the phone, and the phone rang again, it was the head of the department.

    He frowned slightly and answered the phone.

    "Okay, I'll come here now." Lu Yuan said after listening to the words on the other end of the phone, and then hung up the phone neatly.

    He raised his head again to look at the person sleeping on the table, watched this quietly for a few seconds, and left with a bit of reluctance.

    As soon as he lifted his right foot, Lu Yuan suddenly stopped again. He turned and walked towards the sleeping person, then stood beside him and leaned slightly.

.Lu Yuan's black eyes looked at the computer screen on the table seriously.

    Inside the screen is the picture of "Swordsman World". Lu Yuan recognized it at a glance. He looked down at the woman in red who was standing in the middle of the crowd and stroking her hair from time to time.

    "Telecom Zone One-the sky." Lu Yuan looked at the small line of small characters that are almost easily overlooked in the upper left corner, said softly, and then returned his gaze to the woman in red. "Feathering" Flying fairy."

    He slowly raised the corners of his lips, gave a low chuckle, looked down again, and looked at the deep sleeper, with a gentle voice: "Goodbye, mine..."

    "baby."

    The last two words rolled in his throat and swallowed gently.

    Bai Chen frowned and woke up struggling from deep sleep. His eyes were sleepy, and he turned his head to look behind him with some doubts.

.There was no one behind, only one or two classmates shuttled past rows of bookshelves not far away.

    Bai Chen retracted his gaze in disappointment, and raised his hand to cover his heart.

    The palpitating feeling that was familiar just now still lingers in my heart.

    Bai Chen wrinkled her small nose. That's right, it was him.