10.20

Bai Chen was first pulled by Biqing and took a bath with hot and fragrant petals. The petals were picked up early in the morning by Biqing. Although Saurangzhong's hobby is to develop medicinal herbs on weekdays, he also loves to appreciate flowers when he is free. Play chess for fun, so there are many beautiful flowers in his yard.

    Biqing got Zhuo Langzhong's consent and picked some back to soak in Bai Chen.

    When Bai Chen was the emperor before, he had soaked a lot in the petal bath, so he didn't think there was anything. It was just that he didn't get enough sleep early in the morning, which made him feel a little wronged and a little bit of anger from being spoiled by Zhao Yan.

    But after all he is not a person who loses his temper casually, plus today is his big day, he should have gotten up early.

    After taking a bath obediently, Biqing took out a box of floral-scented cream and let Bai Chen apply it on her body. Bai Chen solemnly refused.

.Biqing took a pity at Bai Chen's skin that was now white, smooth and delicate.

    After the shower, Ruan Amae, as Xilang carrying the wedding gown and jewellery he had prepared long ago, entered the room with joy and combed his hair for Bai Chen.

    On the day of marriage, the married brother needs his mother to comb his hair. Bai Chen now has no mother, only Zhuo Langzhong is a father, this matter is replaced by Zhuo Langzhong.

    Zhuo Langzhong had long changed into his dark red festive new clothes, and Biqing combed his head for him. He happily came in, took the horn comb Ruan Ama handed him, and slowly combed Bai Chen's hair.

    Bai Chen's hair is now soft, smooth and black, and he combs it down without any effort.

    Ruan Ama pinched his throat and said loudly next to him: "After combing your hair, you don't have to worry about wealth. If you comb your hair with two combs, you are both sick and worry-free..Three combs to the end, many children and longevity... with heads and tails, rich and noble. "

    Then Ruan Ama took the horn comb and combed Bai Chen's hair, and Biqing got Zhao Yan's order to fill Bai Chen's stomach with some soft glutinous snacks that he had prepared earlier.

    Zhuo Langzhong and Ruan Ama looked at them and didn't say anything, but smiled and secretly praised Zhao Yan's thoughtfulness.

    This newly married man is best not to eat on the day of his marriage, otherwise it would be unsightly to wear a wedding gown to go to the toilet, but now Bai Chen is spoiled by Zhao Yan, and the groom agrees to it, of course they will not say what.

    Bai Chen sat in the room and was tossed for a long time. At noon, he was finally finished. In the meantime, he refused the procedure of Ruan Ama and Biqing to put makeup on his face. At this time, Zhuo Langzhong was already waiting outside. The villagers in the village eat the wedding meal.

.Bai Chen sat in front of the vanity mirror, looking at himself in the wedding gown, with a sweet expression on his face.

    He is going to marry Zhao Yan today.

    The wedding gown on his body was embroidered by Zhao Yan himself.

    Bai Chen's fingers slowly stroked the Chaos Flower, the whole person seemed to be wrapped in honey, not sweet.

    "The young master is very beautiful today. The young master will definitely be stunned when he sees such a young master." Biqing came in with a bowl of red date rice specially prepared for Bai Chen.

    Bai Chen turned around after hearing the words, and he also felt that he was very good-looking today.

.Brother Mian doesn’t look ugly, but he looks thin after working all the year round. His skin is also rough and dark yellow. He wears stitched and patched clothes. And because of the oppression of Ruan’s family all the time, Mr. Mian’s body There is always a cowardly temperament. He often keeps his head low and dare not look at people. Outsiders will naturally not think he is good-looking, and they are also easy to be ignored.