1.12

Mother Lu saw this when she opened the door of the ward.

    She was first glad that her son finally woke up, but seeing the two embracing each other was in a mixed mood.

    Mother Lu lowered her eyes, raised her hand and knocked on the door to remind the two of them who were embracing each other.

    Bai Chen was still being held by Qi Xiao, so he could only raise his head, and when he saw that it was Mother Lu, he obediently called out: "Mom."

    Qi Xiao also evacuated from Bai Chen's neck at this time, released Bai Chen, and nodded to Lu's mother: "Hello, auntie."

    Mother Lu was in a complicated mood, but she still showed a smile. She nodded to Qi Xiao, walked to the bed, put the thermos barrel in her hand on the bedside table, and raised her hand to touch the top of Bai Chen’s hair: "You I really sleep. I slept for two days when I slept, but it scared my mother to death."

    "Sleep for two days?" Bai Chen was still a little confused at this meeting, and had no impression of what happened that night.

."Yes, it's the same as the little lazy pig." Seeing that Bai Chen couldn't remember, Mother Lu didn't mention anything about that night again. She clicked on Bai Chen's forehead and turned to open the thermos and took out the clean bowls and chopsticks. Pour out the porridge inside.

    This porridge was brought by Mother Lu for Qi Xiao, and she saw clearly in the past two days, how deeply the man in front of her was caring about Bai Chen, and wondering where Qi Xiao got Bai Chen in the middle of the night. Mother Lu sighed at the news of entering the hospital and the scene in a hurry.

    That night, Qi Xiao's mother Lu's eyes would never be forgotten. The fear and panic that seemed to have lost the whole world's eyes made Lu's mother very clear that this man loved his son to the bones and blood.

.Fortunately, it was only a false alarm. Bai Chen suddenly fell asleep only when he was too tired. However, for the past two days, Qi Xiao still stayed awake for Bai Chen, and the ward was not even one step out of the way. Haggard appearance.

    It was for her son. Mother Lu couldn't bear it, so she wanted to take care of some, so she took charge of Qi Xiao's food in the past two days.

    Seeing this, Qi Xiao sent back the housekeeper in the villa.

    After sleeping for two days, Bai Chen is now a mortal fetus again, and he is already hungry. He sucked his nose and smelled the porridge spilling in the air, and finally held back his hunger.

    He grabbed Qi Xiao's palm aside and looked at Qi Xiao's appearance, Bai Chen couldn't help but feel pain.

    Bai Chen: [System, what happened to him, Xiao? 】

.The system returned quickly: [Little Master, he has been looking after you endlessly for the past two days. 】

    Bai Chen pursed his lips: [Why did I suddenly sleep for two days. 】

    He was a little puzzled: [I remember I was taking a shower. 】

    The system is still self-blaming, but in order to prevent the little master from remembering what happened that night, he pretended to be nonchalant: [Maybe the little master’s godhead is too weak, little master, we still have to fulfill our wish for Lu Songyuan soon . 】

    "What's wrong?" Qi Xiao, who had been paying attention to Bai Chen, immediately noticed the change in Bai Chen's mood.

    Bai Chen shook his head, fingers on Qi Xiao's palm, looking at Qi Xiao's bloodshot eyes a little sad, "You, you don't want to do this in the future, I will be fine."