2.6

Duan Qin felt the dampness of his neck, frowning slightly. He supported Bai Chen's ass with one hand and stroked the wet hair on Bai Chen's head with the other. He disapproved and said: "How come out with wet hair, blow It should be a headache when the wind blows."

    He walked into the room while holding Bai Chen.

    Bai Chen happily lay on Duan Qin's shoulders, shaking his white calves: "Why did Ah Qin come over suddenly?"

    Duan Qin put Bai Chen on the edge of the bed, told him to sit down, lowered his head and printed a kiss on Bai Chen's forehead, "If you want to be a baby, come and have a look."

    "I miss A Qin too." Bai Chen held Duan Qin's waist softly, rubbed his chest, and emphasized: "I miss A Qin very much."

    Duan Qin couldn't stop a smile on his face, and his heart was softened by Bai Chen's sweetness.

    He likes his baby's blunt love.

.Duan Qin's fingers gently moved between Bai Chen's eyebrows and eyes, and turned around to go to the bathroom to get a hairdryer, but after the light saw Bai Chen's bare feet exposed to the air.

    Duan Qin frowned again.

    He squatted down, grabbed Bai Chen's dangling white soles, wrapped Bai Chen's cold soles with warm palms with thin calluses, and said helplessly, "Remember to wear shoes next time."

    Bai Chen had nothing to say, and with a mischievous smile, he stretched out his feet and lifted the hem of Duan Qin's clothes, placing two cold feet on Duan Qin's warm belly.

    Duan Qin Chong allowed Bai Chen to move, and after Bai Chen placed the soles of his feet, Duan Qin's two broad palms wrapped Bai Chen's exposed ankles.

    The temperature gradually warmed the soles of Bai Chen's feet. He narrowed his eyes comfortably, looking lazy, like a big cat being served comfortably.

.Duan Qin smiled. When Bai Chen's feet were almost warm, he got up and went to the bathroom to take out a hot towel, wiped the soles of Bai Chen's feet meticulously, then walked to the stocking cabinet and took out a pair The socks were put on for Bai Chen. After they were put on, they took the cotton shoes from the side and put them on Bai Chen.

    After doing all this, Duan Qin went into the bathroom again, and soon came out with a hairdryer in his hand.

    Bai Chen propped his chin with both hands and watched Duan Qin being busy for him. His heart was so sweet that he wished that he would stick to Duan Qin's body and let Duan Qin take him wherever he went.

    "Will the wind be too big?" Duan Qin stroked Bai Chen's hair with one hand, while holding a hair dryer in the other, blowing gently for Bai Chen.

    Bai Chen looked up at Duan Qin and shook his head.

    After a while, Bai Chen couldn't help but said, "Aqin, can you hug?"

.In the last world, Qi Xiao held him and blown his hair.

    He looked at Duan Qin expectantly.

    Duan Qin looked at Bai Chen's sullen eyes, and only felt that his heart was scratched slightly, itchy.

    He took a deep breath, restrained his heart's urge to move, put the hair dryer aside, reached out his hand to pick up Bai Chen, sat on the edge of the bed, and put Bai Chen on his lap.

    Bai Chen embraced Duan Qin's neck with both hands contentedly and leaned his head on Duan Qin's shoulder.

    The sound of the hair dryer sounded again.