6.4

Bai Chen's possessiveness is no worse than his lover, and he even has a terrible paranoia towards his lover in his bones.

    Bai Chen thought, since he can't find his lover now, he should first set up a relationship in the game. His lover is always so good. Even if it is only an online game, it certainly can't hide the light of his lover. He must use the fastest speed The lover stamped his label.

    Yuhua Feixian: I am waiting for you in Yuelao Temple.

    Anything is trivial compared to his lover. Bai Chen immediately gave up the idea of ​​playing a battle match. He wanted to go to Yuelao Temple to make love with his lover.

    Bai Chen first agreed to Lu Yuan's friend request, and then opened the map to find the location of the station.

    Obviously he won't get lost in reality, but in the game, Bai Chen always can't recognize the direction, always relying on a map to travel.

.Lu Yuan's heart was beating, looking at the two messages sent by Bai Chen, he quickly typed a reply.

    Linyuan Xianyu: Baby, don't move, I'll pick you up to Yuelao Temple.

    The hand was too fast, and he accidentally typed out the nickname buried in his heart and sent it out. Lu Yuan was a little worried as he watched the words sent out by him eagerly.

    Does his baby think he is too abrupt, too frivolous? He is so shy, will he be scared away by himself?

    Lu Yuan frowned, thinking about how to save his impression.

    Geng Yuhuai and Pan Jianbin stood next to Lu Yuan, like two guardians. They watched Lu Yuan's words and smiled wryly.

    "Baby~"

    "Unexpectedly you are such a boss~"

    "It's so boring."

.The two sang together and took the opportunity to bury Lu Yuan, and at the same time the gossip in their hearts was burning.

    Such a boss is really rare to see.

    At this moment, Lu Yuan's heart was full of his darlings, so there was no time to pay attention to the two treasurers around him.

    Linyuan Xianyu: I can't help myself. If you don't like this title, I can call you Xiaoyu.

    Lu Yuan cautiously said that he actually wanted to call Bao'er more in his heart, but he told himself that the name will always be called Bao'er in person.

    Bai Chen wrinkled his nose.

    Yuhua Feixian: Yes, I want you to call me baby.

    Lu Yuan looked at this line repeatedly, as if he wanted to see the flowers coming. Amidst Geng Yuhuai's and Pan Jianbin's roaring, his face showed a big smile, and his body exuded a sweet and tender breath.

.Geng Yuhuai and Pan Jianqun couldn't help shaking their bodies as they watched.

    Tired.

    There is also jealousy.

    Linyuan Xianyu: Okay, baby.

    Linyuan Xianyu: Baby stand there and wait for me, I'll pick you up right away.

    Bai Chen sent the coordinates to Lu Yuan, and then propped his hands on the table, holding his cheeks, just looking at the computer screen with a sweet smile on his face.

    "A Yuan."

    Bai Chen muttered softly, his smiling eyes curled very pleasantly.

    Lu Yuan's speed is very fast.