10.23

Zhao Yan himself has a very good relationship with Zhuo Langzhong. Before Bai Chen came, they were similar to the relationship of year-end friendship. After Bai Chen came, they were the relationship between Weng-in-law. Therefore, Zhao Yan was the expense of the return gift of this car. A lot of thoughts.

    There are some rare medicinal materials that he found in the car, as well as some medicinal seeds, among which there are many precious flower varieties. Of course, a lot of necessary things such as cloth, fish and eggs are also prepared. The pallets are full of piles.

    Zhuo Langzhong saw these carefully prepared things, his mouth was grinning, his eyes narrowed into a slit, he smiled cheerfully, but said insincerely: "I am a lonely person, how can I use so much? Ah! You are not alone now. You must know how to live your life and don't spend money if you have money."

    Although he was talking instructive words, everyone could tell that he was in a good mood.

.He can be regarded as an old man. Now that his son and son-in-law are so attached to him, they are so happy in their hearts, and a flower is blooming all the smiles on their faces.

    He babbled a bunch of things, looked up and down Bai Chen after marriage, and saw that Bai Chen's face was ruddy and his look was clearly moisturized.

    As he watched, he kept nodding his head, satisfied.

    The three of them pushed the cart into the yard in a lively manner, and before they had time to unload the things and arrange them, they were pulled aside by Saurer and sat aside.

    Biqing brought out the brewed tea from the room and put it among the three of them. After pouring them, he went to the kitchen to bring out the pastries prepared in the morning.

.As soon as Zhuo Langzhong sat down, he took Bai Chen's hand and took his pulse. He condensed his eyebrows and remained silent for a while, then glared at Zhao Yan angrily: "You kid, now you're driving the meat, and you're a little leisurely, Brother Mian. Now the body hasn't been fully adjusted, but it can't stand your toss."

    Zhao Yan twisted his eyebrows.

    On the side, Bai Chen lowered his head with some guilty conscience.

    He was not obediently obedient.

    Before getting married, Saurer had reminded Zhao Yan in this regard. Therefore, in the past few days, Zhao Yan has been forbearing in intercourse except on the night of getting married. It was Bai Chen whose body was "weak", and that's why he had such a misunderstanding as it is today.

.Since coming to this world, Bai Chen has been abstinent for a few months. After this time, he wanted to make up for the weight of the past few months. In addition, Bai Chen was devoted to doing that with Zhao Yan. I feel comfortable, and I can't wait to be so connected with Zhao Yan all day long, and Zhao Yan almost can't hold it.

    Bai Chen’s ability to act like a baby to Zhao Yan was born with him. In addition, Zhao Yan also wanted to dismantle and eat into his stomach. Once he came and went, Zhao Yan compromised several times. How could he have thought, he was pulled by Zhuo Langzhong today. Training.

    "Brother Mian has suffered a physical loss since he was a child. It takes a few years to raise him well. Now you are so foolish, how long does this body have to be raised?" Zhuo Langzhong blew his beard and stared, this I can see that Zhao Yan has some eyes that are not eyes, and his nose is not a nose.

    Zhao Yan silently resisted this black pot, and said worriedly: "Baby is okay now?"

.Seeing Zhao Yan like this, Zhuo Langzhong's temper has improved inexplicably: "That's okay, just make up for it in the past few days. In the future, you can relax and it will be done once every three or four days."