10.18

Zhao Yan had never seen any strange flowers and weeds in modern times. He wanted to paint Bai Chen a beautiful and not feminine bird of paradise, but when he was writing, his wrist turned.

    When Zhao Yan finished painting and broke away from the mysterious realm that came suddenly, he discovered that the flowers he painted were of a variety he didn't even recognize.

    The flower resembles a lotus and not a lotus, and the slender petals are like a beauty in the wind, as if dancing in the wind. The rich red color adds a hint of coquettishness to it, but there is a contradiction in purity. The two are completely opposite. The temperament of this flower is perfectly integrated, and people can notice it at a glance, and can't bear to look away from it.

    And on the center stamen of the flower, a weird little bit of black was attached, and the black had a premonition that made people unclear and fearful, and it had a fierce and terrible offensiveness.

.It makes people indulge in its appearance but at the same time have fear and fear of it.

    Biqing on the side looked at the flowers drawn by Zhao Yan and her obsessive expression suddenly became frightened, and she looked away from the flowers in a panic, her face was pale, and her hands were stroking and pounding. On the non-stop heart, even the forehead and back can't help but sweat.

    On the contrary, Bai Chen looked at the flower drawn by Zhao Yan with inexplicable love and a feeling of closeness.

    He turned his head curiously and asked, "What kind of flower is this, it looks so tight."

    Zhao Yan’s expression at this time was also a little confused. He didn’t know the flower painted by him himself, and his painting skills were not enough for him to draw this vivid flower that looked like a large 3D dead flower, but in his heart But inexplicably like the tightness of this flower.

.His fingers lightly traversed the lines of the flowers, and then raised his head to look at Bai Chen.

    "Chaos Flower."

    Zhao Yan heard what he said.

    "Chaotic Flower?" Bai Chen murmured and repeated, then his eyes lit up: "The name is also nice."

    Zhao Yan cast aside the doubts in his mind, and smiled in favor of Bai Chen.

    No matter how he drew the flower and knew the name of the flower, it was indeed the most suitable flower for Bai Chen.

    He was very satisfied.

    No flower is more suitable for embroidering on Bai Chen's wedding gown than this chaotic flower.

    "Master, this flower..." Biqing, who was regaining her energy, suddenly spoke. Her face was still pale, but the illusion that her heart was about to jump out of her chest and couldn't breathe had disappeared for the most part: "This flower is a little bit strange. Evil."

.As she said, she didn't dare to cast half a point on the flower.

    The two without feeling turned their eyes to Biqing.

    Na Na, Biqing, I don't know how to express her fear of seeing the black in the center of the flower, and Bai Chen and Zhao Yan both like this flower so tightly, it seems that her fear just now is only her problem.

    Biqing opened her mouth, not knowing what to say.

    Zhuo Langzhong, who was just curious that Zhao Yan wanted to embroider, planned to come over to observe and observe. By the way, "Guiding", as soon as he approached the three of them, his eyes couldn't wait to look at the wedding gown in Zhao Yan's hand.