3.7

As long as Bai Chen is by Jian Li's side, he is a sweet and greasy sticky spirit, always thinking of sticking to Jian Li's body.

    Jian Li drove the car, Bai Chen couldn't sit on Jian Li, so he could only sit in the co-pilot position aggrievedly. Afraid of disturbing Jian Li's driving, he quietly stretched out his little hand and grabbed Jian Li by the corner of his clothes. , A pair of clear eyes looked at Jian Li's driving profile seriously.

    Jian Li was watched by Bai Chen, and almost dropped the steering wheel and carried Bai Chen into his arms. Fortunately, his self-control was good, but at every traffic light, Jian Li would take advantage of this time. Bai Chen caught it in his arms and bullied it again.

    Bai Chen liked Jianli's bullying of him very much. Every time Jianli bullied him, he would open his mouth obediently, allowing Jianli to ask for anything, even occasionally proactively sticking out his pink tongue.

    Jian Li said he didn't want to go out anymore and wanted to reverse the car and go home.

.Little fairy.

    By the time the two arrived at a private music hall, Bai Chen's mouth was already red and moist.

    Jian Li looked at Bai Chen's ruddy lips, adding a hint of temptation to Bai Chen for no reason, so before getting off the car, Jian Li took off his peaked cap and put it on Bai Chen, covering Bai Chen's appearance.

    This private music hall was opened by a big man in the singing industry. It not only contains a lot of instruments, but also countless professional books. It even includes the study notes and experiences of many composers singing the king in the circle, so learn Music and those who know this music hall like to come here to buy things.

    There are few people in this place and the security measures are good, so Jian Li is not afraid of being photographed.

.The staff in the music hall are all well-versed, and they have met many stars in the singing world. Therefore, although the first time they saw Jian Li coming in, they were so excited to death, but they remained calm.

    When Jian Li walked a little farther with Bai Chen, the two employees couldn't help but whisper with excitement.

    Employee A: "Ah, ah, that's Brother Jian, I saw Brother Jian for the first time, the real person is much more handsome than on TV."

    Employee B: "Ah, ah, so excited, for a lifetime, but why would Jane come to us, and who is the girl next to him, ah, ah, no matter what, so handsome, my saliva will be flooded My legs are soft."

    Employee A: "It won't be a girlfriend. In the morning, Jane opened his relationship on Weibo. Ah, ah, so happy. I was the first fan to see Jane's girlfriend. I died without regret. "

.Employee B: "Brother Jane's girlfriend is in good shape. Although her face is hidden from view by the hat, her face is certainly not much worse with this figure. Blessed Brother Jane."

    Employee A: "Brother Jane and his girlfriend are so sweet, you think you have been holding your waist and haven't let go."

    Jianli's hearing is good, and he hasn't walked far, so the low-pitched discussions of the two employees still intermittently passed into his ears.

    Listening to the excited words of the two employees, Jian Li raised his eyebrows handsomely, and then lowered his head to take a bite on Bai Chen's tender cheeks.

    Employee A: "Ahhhhhh, brother Jane kissed me!!!"

    Employee B: "Ahhhhh, it's really sweet. It's hard to help it in public. I can feed dog food with strength. There is no doubt that Jane really loves it."