10.6

"You did a good job, just rub it with medicinal wine, but don't go to the ground these days, try to cultivate at home, so as not to leave sequelae." Zhuo Langzhong squeezed Bai Chen's ankle, and then stood up. Walked into the house.

    With Zhao Yan's ankle still swollen, Bai Chen couldn't help being squeamish. After being squeezed twice by Zhuo Lang, he frowned and inhaled pitifully.

    As soon as Zhuo Lang left, Bai Chen grievedly looked aside at Zhao Yan who looked at him worriedly: "Zhao Yan, I hurt."

    The soft and waxy voice was nasal, and his beautiful eyes were watery and affectionate. Zhao Yan stood aside distressed, wishing to take his place and suffer the crime for Bai Chen.

    Bai Chen turned around and opened his arms to Zhao Yan.

    This is for Zhao Yan to hug him and coax.

.Zhao Yan took a step forward, hugged Bai Chen in his arms, gently patted Bai Chen's back with one hand, and gently coaxed him: "Baby, be good, bear with me."

    Bai Chen couldn't do it squeamishly, and she couldn't see the bravery that had hit Ruan Ergou hard just now on the mountain regardless of his foot injury. It was like a glass doll that would shatter at the touch of it, and Zhao Yan should take good care of it.

    He hummed and acted like a baby, Zhao Yan accepted the whole process, coaxing patiently and tenderly.

    Bai Chen was a little dissatisfied. He raised his head and wanted to ask for a kiss. He couldn't do it enthusiastically.

    Although there is no one here in Zhuo Langzhong, Zhao Yan and Zhuo Langzhong are also very familiar, but the rules of this world are there, Zhao Yan does not want to make Bai Chen wronged before getting married.

    But even if Zhao Yan refused Bai Chen's act of being a baby, he still held Bai Chen and gently printed a soft kiss on Bai Chen's messy hair.

.Lingering.

    Those black and deep eyes almost drowned Bai Chen.

    Zhuo Langzhong saw this scene when he came back with medicated liquor.

    A surprise flashed in his eyes, but Zoro concealed it very quickly, and his expression returned to normal in an instant. He slowly walked into the room with the medicinal liquor, and joked at Zhao Yan with a light smile: "Zhao boy, Is this a good thing coming soon?"

    Zhao Yan nodded calmly: "He is Brother Mian, from Ershu Ruan's house. I will come to propose marriage tomorrow."

    Oh, so fast?

.The Zhuolang Center is even more curious. Since Zhao Yan came to Ruanjia Village, the two of them have had a lot of intersections. Zhao Yan would often come to him to get some medicine. After he came back from hunting in the mountains, he would bring him eight or nine times. Some herbs he collected and some prey, and he taught Zhao Yan to know more types of herbs and how to deal with some common diseases in his free time. The two can be said to be teachers and friends.

    But it was the first time that Zhuo Langzhong knew Zhao Yan for so long.

    There are also courageous brothers and girls in the village who have expressed their intentions to Zhao Yan. Zhuo Langzhong happened to have encountered them twice, but they were indifferently rejected by Zhao Yan. Even the most beautiful village flowers in the village are the same, and now Zhao Yan Yan was so patient and caring for such a shameless brother, and he couldn't wait to propose a marriage another day. This was the first time.

.I don't know where this brother Mian caught Zhao Yan.

    While Zhuo Langzhong was curious, he was also happy for Zhao Yan.