4.3

Bai Chen looked in the direction where the sound came from, and saw a tall, slightly beautiful young man walking out from behind the clusters of flowers.

    The young man has long blond hair hanging down to his waist, a pair of peach eyes with attractive amorous feelings, and his meager pink lips are somewhat similar to Derek, with a cool taste.

    He was holding a snow-white little pet in his hand. Bai Chen glanced at him. He didn't recognize the alien species. The little pet didn't seem to be very energetic. Not only that, its body under the palm of the youth was trembling slightly. .

    And the flower that caught Bai Chen's attention before followed the young man's back.

    Bai Chen looked at Derek whose breath had become cold. His Derek seemed to dislike the young man in front of him.

    "Cyril, what are you doing?" Derek looked at Cyril..The little pet in Godwin's hands, "You seem to have forgotten what I said."

    "Your Majesty, how do you treat me like this?" Cyril stroked the long hair that fell on his shoulders, and walked to Derek with a charming smile, "Cyril loved your Majesty so much, as long as Cyril remembers all your Majesty's words."

    Derek's eyes were still cold.

    Cyril didn’t realize it. He picked up the trembling little pet in his arms, raised it to Derek’s eyes, and watched Derek’s eyes overflowing with perverted madness: "Your Majesty, look, you don’t allow If I kill them, I will save their lives."

    He stroked the shivering little pet's back one at a time, "Such cute ones, Cyril will no longer bear to see them lose their vitality, and you are right, your Majesty."

.Every time Cyril said a word, Bai Chen's eyes became colder and colder when he looked at Cyril.

    Derek is his.

    "Cyril, the Godwins don't need such a sickly cruel person." Derek said blankly, "I said, if you continue to do this, I will send you to the wild star."

    "Cyril, you didn't listen to me."

    Cyril's eyes stagnated, and then he watched Derek's madness in his eyes became more intense: "Your Majesty, you won't, send Cyril away, no one will love you like Cyril again. ."

    "Moreover," Cyril smiled triumphantly at the corner of his mouth, "My mother won't allow you to do this, Your Majesty."

    "Really?" Derek said lightly.

.Seemingly stimulated by Derek’s indifferent attitude, Cyril violently threw the pet in his hand to the ground, the immobile little pet in spite of the pain of being dropped, and he did not even look at the little pet. He stepped forward and opened his hands. The arm wanted to plunge into Derek's arms.

    Bai Chen, who was in Derek's guard, stepped back two steps, avoiding Cyril's touch.

    "Cyril, you are getting more and more unruly."

    Cyril's movements froze, he lowered his head, and his long eyelashes cast a previous shadow under his eyes, making it difficult to see his look. When he raised his head, his face returned to a casual smile: "Your Majesty , You still don’t want to accept me."

    "I won't even touch me." Cyril knelt down, picked up the dying little pet that was thrown, and gently stroked the little pet's hair. "But who told Cyril to love your Majesty so much?"

.As he said, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, and a layer of coldness was attached to his face, "However, your Majesty does not touch Cyril, but touches something else, and your Majesty talks very intimately with it."