7.8

Bai Chen was still sitting high on Zhan Yucheng's neck. He moved his nose while looking around.

    Before hitting Fu Deying's arms, he could smell the blood. Bai Chen understood that vampires should have their own special methods to prevent the leakage of their own blood. This led to no gain in his previous aimless search. .

    But now the vampire he encountered had just finished consuming fresh blood, and it must have been too late to eliminate the smell of blood on his body.

    A faint smell of blood drifted into Bai Chen's nose along the cold cold wind. Bai Chen turned to look in the direction of the smell of blood, and saw a shadow quickly shuttled through the crowd.

    vampire!

    Bai Chen put one hand on Zhan Yucheng's shoulder, and with one hand, he turned over from Zhan Yucheng's body, and the surrounding crowd screamed because of his sudden movement.

."Brother, wait for me here, I'll be back in a while." Just as soon as his feet landed, Bai Chen hurriedly said to Zhan Yucheng, and ran towards the figure. The fast Zhan Yucheng was not in the first place. Pull the person back for a while.

    Zhan Yucheng stood on the spot, looking down at Lakong's hand, his face was gloomy and almost dripping water, the surrounding crowd keenly felt the danger, stepped back together, and stayed away from Zhan Yucheng's side for a moment. , Zhan Yucheng's surroundings are in a vacuum state.

    Zhan Yucheng looked at the palm of his hand for ten seconds, then retracted his hand, stepped on his long legs, and walked in the direction where Bai Chen disappeared with a dangerous and trembling aura.

    His speed is obviously not fast, and the scene of the murder case is also very crowded, but Zhan Yucheng feels as if he has entered the land of no one. Meter.

.Someone exclaimed when they saw this phenomenon, but the next moment those people blinked in confusion: "What was I just calling? Was it weird?"

    The vampire's speed is very fast, but Bai Chen's speed is not slow. Although this body lacks exercise, it has the weak spirit blessing of Bai Chen. In addition, at the beginning of the journey, the system also strengthened Bai Chen's body properly. Bai Chen's physical fitness is better than ordinary people.

    It's just that it's still not as fast as a vampire.

    Fortunately, the sense of smell blessed before the system played a perfect role at this time.

    "What to break? Buy a ticket! Buy a ticket!" The middle-aged woman reached out to stop Bai Chen who was running fast, yelling a little impatiently. When she finished yelling, she saw Bai Chen's tender and beautiful face. The patience dissipated instantly, and his tone became softer in an instant, "Young man, what's the hurry, do you have a ticket?.The haunted house can’t run away here. If you don’t have a ticket, there is a ticket seller next to it. If you want to play, you can buy it. "

    Bai Chen was forced to stop. He stood on the spot and moved his nose. After confirming that the vampire was hiding in the haunted house and had not moved anymore, he said sorry to the aunt, and then turned to buy a ticket.

    The inside of the haunted house is very dark, but it is not to the point where you can't see your fingers. There is a little green light scattered around, and you can vaguely see the outline of the surroundings. It is very quiet inside. You can occasionally hear tourists coming from not far away. Scream.

    Bai Chen took out the pistol that the system had exchanged specifically to deal with vampires, walked expressionlessly in the gloomy haunted house, moving his nose from time to time, looking for the faint smell of blood.