9.6

In the first gourd is an ordinary ghost that has eliminated the hostility. Zheng Jianhua asked Bai Chen to send the ghost to the reincarnation on the spot. In the second gourd was a strange ghost with ordinary strength and resentment. Zheng Jianhua asked Bai Chen to go with him. Fighting and conquering, the third gourd contained a cloud of Yin Qi, Zheng Jianhua attached the Yin Qi to his body and asked Bai Chen to remove the Yin Qi without affecting his health.

    All three must be mastered as an exorcist, and Bai Chen completed perfectly one by one, so Zheng Jianhua couldn't help nodding his head in secret.

    Without the guidance of the elders, he has been groping for two years of exorcism and spiritism, and he has made such achievements. It is simply a genius.

.After the assessment was completed, Zheng Jianhua walked out with Bai Chen, with a faint smile on his face. Obviously he was in a good mood. He looked at Bai Chen and suggested: "Although you now have a good grasp of exorcism. , Also passed the exam, but based on your talents, if you are taught by an elder or a teacher, your current strength should be more than that. Uncle recommends that you go to the Exorcism Academy for one or two years, where there are the top talent resources in the exorcism world. Well-known seniors who have retired are now serving as teachers there. It is the best place for young people like you who have just entered the world of exorcism."

.Zheng Jianhua said that he thought of Qujia’s current economic situation and the expenses of the Exorcist Academy, and added: “You don’t have to worry about money and these things, uncle...the Exorcist Academy has policies for this kind of situation, you You can apply for bursaries, and the college will also take care of such students to arrange part-time jobs for them. If they do well, the school will have scholarships, similar to those outside universities."

    Zheng Jianhua originally wanted to say that he had money to support Bai Chen to go to school, but thinking of the child's stubbornness that he did not want to owe favors, he changed his mind and talked about the school's policy on poor students.

    Exorcism Academy does have this kind of policy, but the students in the school are standing behind their families, and they are not short of money, so this policy is almost the same as the furnishings and has not been implemented.

    Zheng Jianhua is enthusiastic. Seeing that Bai Chen is lonely and helpless, and the orphan of his former friend, he is sincerely considering him.

.Bai Chen naturally knew, but he was not the original owner, and he didn't need to enter the Exorcism Academy for further study. This was just a waste of time for him, but Zheng Jianhua was very kind in the end, and Bai Chen couldn't refuse directly.

    "Thank you Uncle Zheng, I will go home and think about it."

    Seeing Bai Chen's serious expression, Zheng Jianhua felt relieved when he looked obediently obedient.

    The two had already walked outside while they were talking. Zheng Jianhua asked Ye Fang to give Bai Chen the temporary certificate. The official junior exorcist certificate had to be entered into Bai Chen's personal information.

."This is the website of the exorcist. The backstage of the exorcist is here. If you want to make money, it is more convenient and safer to directly pick up the job. You can log in to the website with the exorcist's ID number to pick up the task. There are tiers for these missions. Now your level can only accept missions from the elementary section. The bounty and the website are two or eight points, the exorcist is eight, and the website is two."

    After Ye Fang gave Bai Chen the temporary credentials, he turned on the computer to introduce Bai Chen the necessary websites for exorcists, and enthusiastically downloaded an app for him using Bai Chen’s mobile phone. “If you encounter a very urgent situation, you can A help button connected to the app is set on the phone, so that the exorcist nearby will rush to the rescue in time. Hey, I will set it up for you so that you don’t forget it when you go back. This is very important."