7.6

System: [Little Master, this person is really unkind to you, as soon as you come out, he will follow. 】

    Bai Chen listened to the system indifferently, his steps unchanged, as if he hadn't noticed that he was being followed at the moment, and he walked to the bathroom without hesitation.

    The system has been keeping a close eye on Fu Deying, and when she saw Fu Deying followed Bai Chen into the bathroom, she almost exploded: [Little Master, you must be careful. 】

    Bai Chen: [Hmm. 】

    The class bell rang when Bai Chen entered the bathroom, and the boys who were still chatting in the bathroom just now, filling water or avoiding smoking, rushed out, but for a while, only Bai Chen and Fu Deying remained in the small bathroom.

    Neither of them spoke.

.Bai Chen waved his hand a little unpleasantly and waved the undissipated smoke left in the bathroom, and walked to the side to release the water without saying a word. Fu Deying watched Bai Chen walk by, but he wanted to. Walking to the side of Bai Chen, I don't know why, when I approached Bai Chen, his expression suddenly distorted, and then moved a few steps aside.

    Bai Chen didn't even pay Deying from the corner of his eye during the whole process. After filling the water, he walked to the sink to wash his hands.

    "Wow!"

    Only the sound of water flowing in the quiet bathroom and the small movement of Fu Deying's rustling trousers.

    "You are special, let me notice you at a glance." Fu Deying's voice sounded behind Bai Chen.

    Bai Chen turned off the faucet, turned half of his body, and stretched out his hands under the hand dryer on the wall. The powerful heat flow spewed out in an instant, drying the water marks on Bai Chen's hands.

."So you follow me?" Bai Chen put down his hands, and cast a pair of indifferent eyes on Fu Deying's body.

    Fu Deying felt that she was locked in at that moment, and she felt a sense of vigilance for no reason.

    He forced down the sudden feeling, and the corners of his mouth curled up with a perfect curve, "No, I want to be friends with you."

    Bai Chen looked at him lightly.

    Fu Deying's calm heart suddenly became a little nervous at this moment.

    He put his hands behind his back, and smiled at Bai Chen that he thought was the most kind and seductive smile.

    Bai Chen was unmoved, he stepped forward step by step, approaching Fu Deying.

    Seeing that the distance between the two of them was getting closer, but with one palm, Fu Deying couldn't help his face change, and took a few steps back.

.In these few steps, just as if the situation disappeared as if the enemy was approaching, he took a breath.

    Bai Chen's eyes showed obvious doubts: "Are you afraid of me?"

    Fu Deying was taken aback, and then stared at Bai Chen fiercely: "How is it possible." The leisure and elegance of before was completely gone.

    Bai Chen nodded affirmatively: "You are afraid of me."

    "why?"

    Fu Deying stared at Bai Chen closely at the distance of one arm from Bai Chen, with some obvious doubts as Bai Chen hidden in his eyes.

    He is a pure-blooded family with noble blood. He is the royal prince of the blood family. The future prince of the blood family. Only a few pure-blood princes can suppress him and scare him. But now he feels something in this ordinary human being. The breath of pure blood.