9.3

This amusement park has been abandoned for more than ten years. I don’t know why it has not been rebuilt. It’s left as it is. The concrete floor on the ground is also pitted due to disrepair for a long time, and some small gravels are scattered on it.

    Bai Chen fell to the ground unpreparedly, his knees and palms were worn out by the small stones on the ground, and the worn-out bicycle with some weight also fell on him.

    The system witnessed this accident throughout the whole process, and the feelings of distress that had just been dissipated had not disappeared, and the heart of this meeting was lifted up again.

    [Little Master, are you hurt? 】

    Bai Chen pushed the bicycle away from him and lifted up some hot palms. It really bleeds, and because of the hard fall, many gravel pierced into the palm of his hand.

    Although he hadn't looked at his knees yet, Bai Chen knew that it was not much different from his palms.

.It's all hot and delicate pain.

    [Does it hurt? ] The system can’t wait to replace Bai Chen with energy, and can’t wait to use energy to erase the injury on Bai Chen’s hand, but it can’t do that, the world consciousness is staring, he can’t do things that violate the world conventions and can only quietly Mi's use of energy slightly increased the activity of Bai Chen's body cells, speeding up the wound healing speed, but even so, these small wounds would have to stay on Bai Chen's body for a few days.

    Bai Chen shook his head, he silently looked at his palm, his long, thin eyelashes blinked up and down, and soon he brought some water and dew.

    A crystal clear tear slowly dripped from Bai Chen's eye socket, and landed on the wound on Bai Chen's palm. The salty tears made the pain of the wound worse.

    Bai Chen's palm trembled.

    "Obviously it doesn't hurt." .He bit his lip and a delicate little face was pitiful with tears: "Obviously I am not afraid of pain."

    "But..." Bai Chen looked up at the dark end of the road with dim eyes: "System, why do I feel so painful?"

    "It's all his fault." Bai Chenbian pursed his mouth and complained, very unreasonable.

    Bai Chen remembers that he was not afraid of pain before. In order to teach those thorns in the gods that disturbed the order and disturbed his sleep, Bai Chen once singled out the group of troubled gods and beat the group of people. He has a great power, but with one enemy and many, he will inevitably bring some injuries to his body, but at that time he didn't feel any pain at all, but felt extremely happy and comfortable everywhere.

    But now he is so hypocritical, only that the skin on his palms and knees is worn out, and he feels pain and wants to cry.

.Want Mo Yuan to hug him and softly coax him.

    Want Mo Yuan to blow on his palms and knees.

    Wanting Mo Yuan to kiss his mouth to divert his attention.

    want to……

    It was all Mo Yuan's fault, he spoiled him too much, and now he has become so hypocritical.

    But this big villain who was the culprit was not by his side when he was injured now.

    "Bastard."

    "Big bastard."

    Bai Chen cursed aggrievedly while dropping the golden beans.

    But even so, the person Bai Chen wanted to see still didn't appear by his side.