6.13

"Sister-in-law, the link is sent to you on WeChat. Damn, the group of people in the Wulin League are really cheap. See if I don't scold them to death."

    Bai Chen listened to Geng Yuhuai's cursing in a daze, and after a while he heard the crackling keyboard over there.

    After a while, Geng Yuhuai’s voice came again, "Sister-in-law, look for it, is there any chat history with Aojiangshan in the game? Let’s hang up and slap them in the face. It doesn’t matter if we can’t find it, let’s go find it. The game company adjusts the data."

    Bai Chen hadn't fully woken up yet, he just subconsciously hummed twice. Over there, Geng Yuhuai thought that Bai Chen knew about it, so he hung up the phone, called friends and called friends, and even found a friend in the computer science department. Follow the black post to find out who is behind the scenes.

.As for the hacked posts, when they woke up in the morning, everyone who had posted the posts knew them. On the contrary, there was a feeling of guilty conscience when the posts were hacked. Geng Yuhuai couldn't do it, but he wanted to slap those people in the face.

    Bai Chen was hung up, and he tilted his head to go to sleep. He was a bit late to toss with Lu Yuan last night. This would make him tired and sleepy.

    It's just that when Bai Chen was about to fall asleep, another phone came in, and the phone buzzed. Bai Chen didn't want to answer, but the person on the other side had been persistent, and Bai Chen could only answer the phone again with a wrinkled face.

    Bai Chenben has always been concerned about the habit of sleeping on the phone, but his parents and brothers in this world are worried that he is not safe to live outside, and ask him to turn on his mobile phone.

    At this time, Bai Chen's sleepiness was completely noisy by the phone, and when he answered the phone, the voice on the other side was a bit familiar and unfamiliar.

    "Fourth, be careful of the third."

.Bai Chen picked up the phone and glanced at it. It was Li Botao, and the third child was Guo Jiawen.

    "The post in the game forum is a ghost made by the third child. Your real identity has just been sold by him. You should be careful and clarify as soon as possible if you can clarify. I will testify for you. You did not lie." Li Botao finished speaking. hang up the phone.

    After Li Botao hung up the phone, thinking that he just accidentally saw Guo Jiawen's chat with others, he took a deep breath, opened the door of the dormitory, and returned to the dormitory. Inside the dormitory quietly, Guo Jiawen and Zhao Zhenyu were sitting on their own. Location.

    Seeing Li Botao coming in, Zhao Zhenyu quickly got up and walked towards Li Botao. Before he could speak, Guo Jiawen, who was sitting there, sneered.

    "The third child, you are enough." Zhao Zhenyu turned his head and warned: "If you do something wrong, just reflect on it."

    "What did I do wrong? Isn't what I said is true?".Guo Jiawen stood up excitedly: "He Su Yu doesn't want to lie to people, what female role does he play? He is also dressed up? If he tells Aojiangshan that he is a man, Aojiangshan will be stubborn at him? If he doesn't lie, Lin Will Yuan Xianyu hold a luxurious wedding for him? Will he kill Ao Jiangshan angrily for him? Don't they all like the male Su Yu?"

    "He, Su Yu, is a homosexual, so he pretends to be a girl and deceives a man in the game. It is disgusting. Not only does the game hook up men, but the reality is also sticky with Lu Yuan. He stepped on a few boats and moved out of the dormitory. Maybe it's for the convenience of doing nasty things. He is so disgusting. Why should I expose him?"