8.13

The little zombie’s hand strength was not small. With a flick of his vines, the raincoats of the six people on the ground that were worn on their bodies before they could be taken off were torn apart. Not only that, but the little zombies also pulled out a bright red color from their bodies. The blood stain, the blood stain is about two to three millimeters deep, and bright red blood flows down from it.

    It was probably the first time that the six of them received such severe injuries, and they wailed and breathed for more than a minute before they were relieved. Each face was pale as snow.

    They just slowed down and saw Mo Yan and the four people who followed Mo Yan, and their fear of the little zombies was half gone, but they became angry.

.Zhu Qin was holding his face. He was a handsome boy. He often cheated on his own face to eat and drink. At this time, his face was drawn. It was painful and spicy. Drugs for the end of the world. It is rare, and it is even more difficult to find a doctor. This wound hit his face, which is tantamount to disfigurement.

    He was a little bit counseling the little zombies just now, but when he saw the person who beat him was taken away by Mo Yan, and saw someone familiar with him behind Mo Yan, he would have the courage to come back again. He pointed to the little zombie in Mo Yan's arms and angrily cursed, "Why are you so mad? Now in the end times, everyone is going to help each other. Why are you hitting us for no reason? Everyone is beating the zombies outside, and you are in the end. Fighting the same kind here is simply vicious."

    As he said that, he made a look at a long-haired glamorous girl on the side.

.Guan Xiaoxiao received Zhu Qin’s eyes and ignored the hot pain on her body. She sat on the ground weakly, took off the torn raincoat on her body with difficulty and weakness, and pulled down the collar to reveal that she was just being caught. On the chest drawn by the zombie vines, the group of white and tender little white rabbits were half exposed in front of everyone because of her movements. Because of the soft white and tender, the wound on her chest was even more terrifying and terrifying. .

    She gave a soft cry, and looked at Mo Yan's tall back softly and weakly, her white teeth biting her gorgeous red lips, winking like silk: "Big brother, you are a kind person, you saved our life. , We are grateful, but your friend seems to have an opinion on us, we just came in and did nothing, he will do to us.".She said, crying pitifully: "Originally, you were a lifesaver. We shouldn't speak ill of your friend. But, eldest brother, you look like a bodhisattva-hearted person. Your friend has a vicious heart and a bad character. I don't want to see you being kept in the dark."

    She said that she deliberately pulled down the collar of her clothes again, her eyes were filled with water vapor, and she looked at Mo Yan in a grievance and admiration, as if Mo Yan was the hero she had hit.

    The only girl who walked in behind Mo Yan looked at Guan Xiaoxiao and frowned in disgust. She turned to look worriedly at the little zombie in Mo Yan’s arms, but the little zombie was wrapped up in Mo Yan. Yan Shishi was still in her arms, so that she could not even see a single strand of hair.

    She turned her gaze to Mo Yan again. Seeing Mo Yan's expressionless face, she even owed Guan Xiaoxiao a look, and she knew how.

.She sneered in her heart: Guan Xiaoxiao, not every man will do what you want.

    The tall man standing next to the woman wanted to open his mouth to say something, but the woman pulled his hand and closed his mouth.

    Guan Xiaoxiao was still moaning delicately and weakly, pretending to be weak. She looked at Mo Yan with dependent eyes, and her voice was sticky and acting like a baby: "Big brother, it hurts so much."