4.14

"husband."

    The soft and waxy voice came into Derek's ears with a deep love.

    Derek's heart was surging. Not only was his chest hot and almost volcanic eruption, but the blood in his whole body was boiling, gathering in an unspeakable place on his body.

    In an instant, it became hard as iron and extremely hot.

    Derek gasped in a low voice, raised his hand to cover Bai Chen's back, holding his other hand tightly, trying to restrain his sudden impulse and not let himself be a beast.

    His baby is still so small, he has to be a man, and even if he wants to take any action, he can only be powerless because of innate conditions.

.Bai Chen was still holding Derek’s chin, and was completely unaware of Derek’s irritation that he was upset by a few words. He opened his mouth and bit on Derek’s chin, feeling that Derek suddenly became hot and hot. Breathing, a little puzzled, "Derek?"

    Derek took a deep breath, and his generous and warm palms wrapped Bai Chen's entire back. He walked along Bai Chen's back, and he wanted Bai Chen to stop chewing on his chin. Teased his tense nerves, but was reluctant to feel the tenderness and itching when Bai Chen bit him.

    After the battle between heaven and man, Derek finally chose to endure. He only had this benefit. He couldn't extrapolate it. He whispered back to Bai Chen, "Want to hear the ending of the little prince and the king?"

    With bright eyes, Bai Chen's interest suddenly rose: "I want to hear."

.He put his chin on Derek's chin, and his clear eyes were shining at Derek. Although this angle made Bai Chen unable to see Derek's entire face, Bai Chen still looked at him. Seriously, "Derek, I want to hear it."

    Derek put the fingers of both hands through Bai Chen's armpits and lifted Bai Chen up easily so that Bai Chen's eyes could see his entire face.

.Derek also looked at Bai Chen, who was raised high by him, and his gentle dark eyes looked into Bai Chen's eyes that seemed to be filled with thousands of stars. "The little prince of Thumb and the King of Giants finally held a grand wedding. They promised each other that they would love each other for life and life. After they got married, they lived a happy life. Every day was sweet and sweet. The little prince became more attached to His Majesty the King. His Majesty also wanted to take the little prince every day. In your pocket, you can take it everywhere. When His Majesty the King was the king, the little prince lived a carefree life every day. After leaving office, he took the little prince to the stars and watched it all over the world. Flowers blooming, blue sea and stars, they have lived happily together all their lives."

    "Even in the next life, they both care about each other the first time they see each other." Bai Chen added with a full smile, bending his eyebrows.

.Derek gave a low smile, holding Bai Chen's hands down, placing Bai Chen to his lips, and touching Baichen's cheeks and lips with his lips, "Well, the baby is right, they promised to live forever. ."

    The two quietly looked at the starry sky at the stargazing tower for a while. Derek explained the constellation legend of Kayla to Bai Chen. It was not until Bai Chen’s eyelids trembled that Derek walked out of the stargazer holding Bai Chen. Tower, return to the sleeping hall.

    The next day, Derek set about dealing with Alia and Cyril.

    Once Cyril was caught, it would be useless to keep Alia. Derek directly gave the order to execute Alia on the same day, while Cyril was directly abolished and sent to exile again.