10.12

Li Lianhua rubbed his hands and said greedily: "Oh, Zhao Xiaozi, Brother Mian is our family's treasure. I have spoiled him since I was a child, and now I am willing to sell it!"

    She chuckled twice: "But if you add more, it's possible." As she said, Ruan Agui, who elbows him aside, said, "Master, don't you think it is."

    At this time, Ruan Agui has been fascinated by fifty taels of silver. Thinking of more than fifty taels of silver, he was even more dizzy. Happy can never find the North. He nodded repeatedly, "Yes, yes. of."

    Ruan Ama couldn't see it, and sneered: "I'm still spoiled and grown up, so dare to say it."

    Li Lianhua put away his smile and glared at Ruan Ah Mo: "How do you speak, don't you think our family is good?".Fearing that this might turn into a jerk, she turned her head and smiled at Zhao Yan: "Zhao Xiaozi, don't you say that, our brother Mian is a blessed person."

    Zhao Yan didn't want to be too entangled with Ruan's family, and said coldly: "One hundred taels, but it's not for sale. I want you to ask the old village chief to come and write a weaning letter."

    Selling is not a good word. In this era, people and business are in contact with servants and slaves. Even if he later married Bai Chen, Bai Chen’s identity is still suffering from disease in the eyes of others, only to be judged. Dear, Bai Chen is the best.

    And his goal was the same from the beginning.

    His baby has never been someone's subordinate.

    He will give his baby an upright and good identity.

."This..." Ruan Agui hesitated and asked the clan elder and the village head to write this letter of severance. This is going to be a big trouble, and he was kicked out of the house after an unmarried brother was severed. The family’s brother is helpless, it is tantamount to killing. This spread, their family is going to be pierced, although the sale is not much better, but at least it is sold and there is still a part of the owner’s support. And it's something they are doing in private, so you don't need to call in the clan elders and village chiefs.

    Ruan Agui was a little reluctant to bear the little face he had left.

    Li Lianhua had been dazzled by Bailiang, she pushed Ruan Agui, and wanted Ruan Gui to come down.

    That's a hundred taels of silver!

    "Wait." Ruan Ayao, who was almost about to smash a silver tooth, suddenly said, "One hundred taels is not enough to be broken. If this spreads out, how can our family behave? Others will treat our family as no room for Brother Mian."

.The price can be even higher at the first hearing. Li Lianhua, who has recovered from the confusion of a hundred taels, nodded repeatedly and greedily said: "Yes, yes, Ayao is right."

    Zhao Yan turned around directly: "If you miss this village, there will be no store."

    Zhao Yan's footsteps were very large, and his steps were very firm, and he looked like he had given up the deal.

    Li Lianhua and Ruan Agui panicked immediately. This is a hundred taels of silver, so you can't let him run away. Li Lianhua ran to Zhao Yan quickly and discussed: "Zhao boy, let's talk about it?"

    Zhao Yan kept walking.

    Ruan Ama smiled disdainfully now.

    Is this going to blow?

    This can't work, can't let a hundred taels of silver run away.

    "Zhao Xiaozi, stop, stop, I'll let the master go and invite the clan elder and village chief to come..Li Lianhua was afraid that Zhao Yan would really run away. In his excitement, his voice almost pierced the eardrums of everyone present.