2.4

A meal Bai Chen and Duan Qin ate sweetly, pink bubbles kept popping, and Zheng Xuanhao almost doubted his life.

    After eating, Bai Chen turned his head to Duan Qin naturally, raising his head and pouting.

    Duan Qin took the paper towel and gently wiped off the oil stains around Bai Chen's mouth.

    With a gentle expression, Zheng Xuanhao looked at him and thought that Duan Qin was possessed by a lonely ghost.

    There is also Ayan. Although his Ayan usually has a gentle smile, he is indifferent in his bones. How could he be so soft, so sweet, and so delicate.

    The more Zheng Xuanhao thinks about it, the more he feels that today is very illusory. It seems that after A Yan cried and pounced on Duan Qin, something went bad quietly.

    He endured forbearance, but did not hold back, "Aqin, Ayan, you guys..."

    "We are together.".Duan Qin interrupted Zheng Xuanhao, looked at Zheng Xuanhao and Tan Yiran seriously, and solemnly announced to them: "I and Yan Yan are now boyfriends."

    "Huh?" Zheng Xuanhao felt that he had difficulty thinking for a moment.

    Duan Qin seemed to feel that his boyfriend could not fully express his relationship with Bai Chen, and reflected his closeness with Bai Chen. He held Bai Chen's hand, clasped his fingers, and printed a kiss on the back of Bai Chen's hand: "Yan Yan is now my boyfriend, my person, and will be another master of the Qin family in the future."

    Bai Chen’s eyes are sparkling. He likes Duan Qin’s confession and confession very much. With his eyes bent, he exudes a happy atmosphere, pouting his mouth on Duan Qin’s lips, and declares his ownership: "You too Mine will always be."

    "Yeah." Duan Qin lowered his head, touched Bai Chen's lips, and promised Bai Chen his forever.

    ‘Patter’

.Not knowing whether he was frightened by the words of the two or the intimate relationship between the two, Zheng Xuanhao shook his hand, and the chopsticks he held fell onto the table with a clear sound.

    His eyes widened in disbelief, and he lost his words for a moment.

    It was not only Zheng Xuanhao who was shocked, but also Tan Yiran, who had previously speculated.

    He did not expect that Duan Qin and Bai Chen still had plans to get married in the future.

    He was a little worried about the future of the two friends.

    Although same-sex marriage is legal in Country Z, there has not been the first case in their families. The thinking of the older generation is not so easy to change, not to mention Duan Qin is the only heir of the Duan family.

    Duan Qin's status determines that his future partner can only be a female.

.But no matter what, he must support his friend's decision, and this matter is related to the happiness of the two friends.

    Looking at Duan Qin's serious look and the sweet smile on Bai Chen's face, Tan Yiran put away the thoughts in his heart and smiled: "Bless you."

    Duan Qin looked at Tan Yiran and said seriously, "Thank you."

    "You, you..."

    Zheng Xuanhao, who finally recovered, was about to speak, Tan Yiran on the side picked up a scallop and stuffed it directly into his mouth: "Don't talk nonsense."