9.4

Obviously it was just a simple kiss, and the wounds did not heal immediately because of the kiss, but Bai Chen in his sleep seemed to have gained a great benefit, and the corners of his mouth were raised.

    He stretched out his two tender white arms and wrapped them tightly around the man's neck, rubbing his head happily between the man's neck.

    The soft hair swept across the man's somewhat sensitive neck, itching to the bottom of his heart.

    The man put down Bai Chen's legs and turned to look at Bai Chen's sleeping face.

    Because of the man, Bai Chen sleeps in a particularly comfortable state, with a faint joy on his white face, and his pink soft lips rise slightly, completely devoid of the aggrieved look of pouting his mouth at first.

.The man stretched out his finger and lightly touched Bai Chen’s lips. It was soft and slightly moist. Just a touch of the fingertips made him not want to remove it, but wanted to use it again. With a little strength, I want my fingers to sink and sink into the warm mouth.

    That feeling must be beautiful.

    The man just imagined it and his mind was swaying.

    But he still didn't move, just maintained this position, the strength of his hand even went against his desire, slightly withdrawn, just vainly resting on Bai Chen's lips.

    He leaned against the head of the bed, looking at Bai Chen with such a deep expression, he didn't know what he was thinking.

    I don’t know how long it took, the sky outside showed a little whiteness, and Bai Chen, who was lying in the man’s arms, suddenly let out a cry, holding the man’s hands down, and holding the man’s fingers that were still lying on Bai Chen’s lips. .

.He opened his pink lips slightly, revealing the soft pink softness inside, and pushed the man's finger forward with his hand, ah huh, grabbed the man's finger and sucked.

    The warm and moist touch exploded on the fingertips and then spread. The man only felt that his scalp was numb, his body trembled slightly, and he even stood up slightly underneath.

    In his dream, Bai Chen was ignorant and ignorant. He used only instinct and previous habits to make trouble on the man's fingers. He also rolled his tongue and licked it, and rubbed the man's fingertips with some sharp little tiger teeth.

    In an instant, a pillar of the sky.

    A black room filled the man's eyes, his eyes moved, he violently pulled out his fingers, and then pinched Bai Chen's chin.

    Bai Chen's small mouth opened slightly because of the man's force, revealing the extremely charming scenery inside.

.The man's eyes sank, and he lowered his head, holding the small mouths that had been tempting him to act.

    Exactly as he imagined, it was delicious.

    With just a light touch, the feeling of satisfaction and excitement swept through, especially the mental feeling. He squinted his eyes somewhat intoxicated, and pressed his mouth even harder.

    However, before he waited for the man to act, Bai Chen raised his hand, hugged the man on him, and opened his lips automatically, as if to welcome the man’s invasion. Not only that, Bai Chen also stretched out the pink tongue inside. , Licked on the man's lips.

    For Bai Chen, this was just an instinct to make sense, but it sturdyly stimulated the man.

    The man no longer hesitated, opened his lips, let out the scourge, arbitrarily began to plunder Bai Chen's territory.