1.19 [End]

Liang Huihuang has always attached great importance to Liang Yanghong's education. He naturally cannot tolerate Tang Qing leading Liang Yanghong astray. Therefore, after receiving the email sent to him by the system, he carefully investigated and determined the authenticity of the information in the email. Without hesitation, Tang Qing was sent to the police station on charges of burglary.

Tang Qing was already accused of stealing important business secrets. In addition, he attacked the police and fled before and was punished for several crimes. In a few years, he could not get out.

Liang Yanghong had a quarrel with Liang Huihuang for this. Liang Huihuang's attitude did not soften because of Liang Yanghong's temper. On the second day, Liang Yanghong was forced to be sent to the army by Liang Huihuang to drag the relationship.

At the same time, Zhao Jun was also sent to the police station by Qi Xiao, and Zhao Jun was sentenced to seven years in prison for kidnapping and illegally armed with a gun. .However, Qi Xiao did not let Zhao Jun go. He bought a cell with Zhao Jun and asked them to take good care of Zhao Jun.

Obviously, the three days of Zhao Jun's experience under Gao Yan's hands did not dissipate Qi Xiao's anger.

Every time he thinks of his baby passing by with Death, Qi Xiao can't wait to kill Zhao Jun.

However, Zhao Jun's life in prison is more miserable than his death. With Qi Xiao's special care, he must have been in prison for these years. He must not think about it. After he comes out, he will be almost a useless person. .

Because of the downfall of the Zhao Group, Father Lu has been very busy recently, almost treating the company as his home. He spent more than a month eating, drinking and sleeping in the company.

.Mother Lu couldn't get into the affairs of Dad Lu's company, so she could only study the recipes every day, trying to take care of Dad Lu in her daily life. At the same time, she turned a blind eye to Bai Chen Tiantian's running to Qi Xiao. Close one eye.

It was already two months after Lu's father was completely free, and only then did he spare his hands to deal with the family doctor.

The family doctor had served the Lu family for many years, and he also had a certain relationship with the Lu family. It is reasonable to say that he should not betray the Lu family, but he was secretly lured by Zhao Jun's people to indulge in gambling and owed a huge sum of money in order to pay back. Qian got rid of those vicious debt collectors, and had to agree to Zhao Jun's fraud on the paternity test report.

Perhaps he felt guilty and consciously sorry for the Lu family. Within a few days after Tang Qing entered the Lu family, he voluntarily offered to leave, and took Zhao Jun's payment to him and stayed away from City A.

.It took a while for Dad Lu to find the family doctor who was hiding in a remote area.

The family doctor did not do well after leaving City A. He took the payment and did not immediately repay the gambling debts. Instead, he chose to run directly. On the way, he couldn't control himself and entered the Xiaojin Cave again. Not only did he lose all the money in his hands, but he also owed a huge amount of money. Now two groups of debt collectors are looking for him everywhere.

Dad Lu didn't do anything to the family doctor, but directly handed him over to the two groups of debt collectors.

After doing all these things, Lu's father directly sued the hospital that gave them a paternity test. As for those involved, Lu's father and Lu's mother had no plans to let them go.

Spring goes and autumn comes, and three years later, Bai Chen has graduated from F University.

.After completing Lu Songyuan's wish, Bai Chen did not immediately return to the system space to absorb the pure white soul energy that belonged to Lu Songyuan, but chose to stay in this world.