8.1 Little Zombie's Housekeeper

After the system took the pure white soul power and sent Cheng Hao to reincarnation, he came back and saw a man in a black robe sitting by the bed.

    System excited: [Master. 】

    Mo Yuan kept his eyes on the sleeping baby on the cloud bed, nodded lightly when he heard the words, and stretched out his slender and powerful hands towards the system.

    The system realized it and put the pure white soul power on the palm of Mo Yuan's hand.

    I saw Mo Yuan holding the soul power in one hand and taking out a blood-red bead in the other. He refined the soul power into a strand of smoke like a thread, and then injected it into the bead.

    The system was very puzzled looking at it. It could feel the powerful energy contained in the blood-red bead, but it did not ask what the bead was.

.The master has his own reason for doing things, and there is no need to think about it. This bead is definitely for the little master. For the powerful master's dedication to the little master, the system has a fascinating self-confidence and pride.

    In this world, no one will treat the little master better than its owner, and there will be no one who can protect the safety of the little master better than its owner.

    You know its owner is that...

    After that strand of refined soul power was completely submerged in the beads, Mo Yuan hung the beads on Bai Chen's forehead. He put his fingers together, and made a few imaginary gestures on Bai Chen's forehead, only to see a golden light. It flashed past Bai Chen's forehead, and then the blood red beads slowly sank into Bai Chen's forehead.

.As the beads disappeared, a red light burst into the system space. At the same moment, the system clearly felt that his little master seemed to be different, but due to the existence of Mo Yuan, the system did not check it immediately. The situation of the little master.

    Mo Yuan's complexion remained as usual. When Zhu Zi was young, he placed two fingers on Bai Chen's forehead. When he took away both fingers, the system clearly felt that joy and relaxation flashed in the eyes of its owner, who was always incapable of anger and anger.

    The spirit of the little master must have improved a lot. The system happily guessed that only this is possible, its owner will show such an expression.

    Indeed, as the system guessed, under the action of this blood-red bead, Bai Chen's broken soul was repaired a lot.

    This blood-red bead is called the soul bead, and it is the treasure of the blood clan of the last world.

.Things have to start with Mo Yuan's sudden awakening in the last world.

    Mo Yuan was not suddenly awakened by himself, but was awakened by external forces.

    It was a ray of remnant soul left in the world by the first generation of blood, Nicholas, who awakened him.

    Nicholas was the first life that appeared in the last world, an existence earlier than human beings. He was extremely powerful. In the last world, he was equivalent to the existence of the ancient creation god in the myth.

    He witnessed the prosperous generation of the blood race and the birth of mankind, but even if Nicholas is equivalent to the existence of a god, the life of the blood race has an end.

.Before Nikolai and his partner fell asleep forever, Nikolai suddenly became uneasy, so he used his energy to predict the future of the blood race. The result of the prediction showed that he was violent. His power received feedback from the consciousness of the world. After he fell asleep, the blood clan will gradually go from strength to decline, eventually perish, and disappear in this world.