10.21

When the couple worshipped, the lively and festive scene suddenly calmed down.

    At this time, husband and wife are very particular about worshiping. The girl/brother kneels first, then gets up, and the man kneels and bows first. It means that the man is the head of the family, and the wife/husband wants a short husband. Surrender to your husband.

    However, when Ruan Ama shouted "Husband and wife worship" and Bai Chen was helped to kneel to the ground, Zhao Yan bent his knees and was shorter than Bai Chen. After that, he helped Bai Chen to get up together.

    "This..." Ruan Ama supported Bai Chen and looked at Zhao Yan with some bewilderment. He had been a Xilang for so many years, but this was the first time he encountered this situation. The husband got up together, it was not in compliance with the rules, it was a wrong way to worship, and how could the husband be ridden by the husband.

.Ruan Ame thought it was Zhao Yan who was too impatient and didn't understand the rules, thinking that he had to pay his respects again. Zhuo Langzhong, the village chief and the surrounding guests also thought so. After all, Zhao Yan's parents were not there. No one taught him, and it is excusable to make a mistake.

    But before Ruan Ama asked to start again, Zhao Yan said: "Ah?"

    There was a smile on Zhao Yan's face, but the expression in his eyes when he looked at Ruan Ama was very direct.

    This is for him to continue without having to start again?

    Ruan Ama was taken aback again, is this knowing the rules or not knowing the rules?

    Knowing the rules but still asking to continue, this... is really unprecedented...

    Completely stunned, Ruan Ama subconsciously said: "Send into the bridal chamber."

.Zhao Yan retracted his gaze and fell gently on Bai Chen's body. He took a step forward, slightly leaned over, hugged Bai Chen sideways, and took a big step, with a somewhat impatient taste, raising a big smile, and still some In the eyes of the unrecovered people, they walked to the new house.

    The ill-advised children cheered and followed Zhao Yan one after another.

    The adults looked at each other amidst the cheers of the children.

    They had never heard of such a wedding, and it was the first time they saw it.

    On the seat of the hall, Saurer slowly touched his beard and smiled slowly.

    This kid.

    Such a beloved husband is something he can do.

    It is such behavior that is counterintuitive and shocking the world.

.And Bai Chen, who didn't know anything, was snuggling in Zhao Yan's arms happily, and was hugged and walked to the new house with joy.

    Zhao Yan's house was not big at the beginning, but it is not much larger than some houses in the village, and it is much larger than modern commercial houses. In addition, the front yard and back yard also have an area of ​​nearly 400 square meters.

    In ancient times, one family lived with at least a dozen people. Therefore, most houses were built very large. Only when the older generation went, the younger generations would split their families and live separately.

    The new house is not far from the main house. Zhao Yan has long legs and feet, but after a while he came to the new house with Bai Chen, Biqing stepped forward and opened the door to reveal a festive dress inside.