2.8

Needle, landing can be heard.

    Everyone's eyes widened and looked at Xuan Lingling on the ground, who was kicked and fainted by Bai Chen, and looked at Bai Chen with a cold expression like a god. They only felt that today was very mysterious.

    I'm about to drop my chin, okay?

    First, Xuan Lingling insulted Duan Qin loudly, threatening to compare his scores with Duan Qin.

    I won't talk about this, after all, there are too many slots.

    Who is Duan Qin? He is the only heir designated by the head of the Duan family, one of the four major families. The students in their class are also the most top-notch young masters, and the teachers responsible for teaching are the best talents in all fields.

.Xuan Lingling is just an ordinary civilian student. Even if he enters the Washington Noble School, the courses he learns are a little more advanced than those outside universities. Compared with the education of Duan Qin's class, one is in the sky and the other is underground.

    Threatening to test is nothing more than a joke in the eyes of people like them.

    After all, they are not in the same field.

    Then there was Bai Chen's sudden kick.

    This kick is what really shocked them.

    Even Zheng Xuanhao and Tan Yiran who stood behind Bai Chen and Duan Qin were shocked.

    Among the four of them, any one of them could strike others, the only thing that was impossible was Bai Chen, because in weekdays, the original owner was kind to others.

    But thinking about it can explain it.

    After all, his boyfriend was so insulted in front of everyone? .And Xuan Lingling tried to seduce Duan Qin before!

    Yes, Bai Chen and Duan Qin Tiantian have been sticky and greasy on campus these days, and everyone doesn't want to know their relationship.

    It's just that everyone is tacit.

    Thinking about it this way, Bai Chen's kick was completely correct, and he was quite relieved!

    Even clay figurines have a three-point temper!

    Everyone's eyes kept changing.

    Zheng Xuanhao came back to his senses, his eyes lit up, and he was about to speak when he was excited, but was covered by Tan Yiran on the side in time.

    Tan Yiran motioned him to look at Bai Chen.

    I saw Bai Chenhan with a small face, killing intent surging all over his body.

    It's scary!

    Zheng Xuanhao couldn't help but shrink his neck.

.Duan Qin took Bai Chen in his arms, patted Bai Chen's back comfortably, and then looked at Tan Yiran.

    Receiving Duan Qin's suggestion, Tan Yiran dragged Zheng Xuanhao over, walked out of the classroom, evacuated the surrounding crowd, and asked two male classmates to carry Xuan Lingling to the infirmary, and then left with Zheng Xuanhao, who was a little puzzled.

    But for a while, only Duan Qin and Bai Chen remained on the floor full of people.

    "Baby." Duan Qin lowered his head and touched Bai Chen's lips. Then he directly hugged the child and picked up Bai Chen. He walked into the classroom, found a place to sit down at random, put Bai Chen on his lap, and put one hand on him. Bai Chen's waist was protecting.