5.19

Xie Zhengyi closed the door of the private room and walked over to pick up Bai Chen who was sitting on the chair, and sat down by himself, letting Bai Chen sit on his lap.

    He kissed Bai Chen first, and then picked up the paperwork on the table, rubbed his thumb on it, showing a sarcasm smile.

    "This prince of refining the country is really a good calculation."

    Bai Chen put his arms around Xie Zhengyi's neck, and his whole body was nestled in his arms. He glanced at the document and then indifferently withdrew his gaze: "Let's Shang Lai."

    The document Lian Fengrui handed to Bai Chen was specially made, and it would spontaneously burn when placed in a confined space for a period of time.

.The two documents originally restricted each other. After all, the son of the general protector of the country exchanged two important secret drawings of Huxiao City from the enemy’s emperor, and one took the important secret drawings of the country to the enemy country in exchange for support to regain the imperial power, no matter which one If you say it, you will be crusaded by your own people and even courtiers.

    The general protector of the country has made great contributions to the country. No matter what the purpose is, whether it is in exchange for something important, Lian Fengrui's actions will chill the hearts of the people of the country. The same reason. China’s Tiger Roaring City is of great significance to Great Ruins. Bai Chen’s deal with Tiger Roaring City and Lian Fengrui is shaking the country’s foundation, and the whole country disagrees.

    The two holding the stamped documents are holding each other's handles.

.And Lian Fengrui used special clerical materials to destroy the documents in Bai Chen's hand, and silently erased his own handle. At the same time, he held Bai Chen's handle in his hand, intending to threaten in the future. .

    Isn't this just a wishful thinking.

    However, Lian Fengrui was destined to be disappointed. He was not the only one who worked on the documents, as well as Bai Chen.

    Before coming to the appointment, Xie Zhengyi heard Bai Chen talk about his plan. This will be when Bai Chen said courtesy. Xie Zhengyi thought of Bai Chen's plan. He laughed, hugged Bai Chen and turned his eyebrows. It is proud and proud: "My baby is really amazing."

.After returning to the palace, Xie Zhengyi asked the shadow guard to take the tokens of the general’s son to the refining kingdom according to the plan. Therefore, the suspicion array misled the general protector to attribute the reason of his only son’s disappearance to the refining royal family, leaving the country to protect the country. The trust and affection between the general and the refining royal family created a gap between them.

    As for Qi State, which cooperated with Lian Guo privately, before Bai Chen and Lian Fengrui met secretly, Xie Zhengyi deliberately let out the spies who sneaked into the country of Qi Guo to mislead the other party into thinking that Lian Guo should form an alliance with the country in secret. Qi State.

    It would be estimated that the spies had already rushed back to Qi State to inform the Emperor Qi of this "major news".

    Not long after Lian Fengrui returned to Lian Guo, Lian Guo officially launched an attack on Tiger Howl City.

    Bai Chen sat in the imperial study room and Xie Zhengyi watched the battle report from Huxiaocheng, ignoring the serious expressions of several officials below, and the two looked relaxed.
."Enlighten the emperor, Lord Chitose, Refining the country is coming this time fiercely. It seems that you have planned and prepared enough to take Huxiaocheng. On the side there is Qi Guo watching closely. Although Huxiaocheng is easy to defend and difficult to attack, it is easy to defend. The general Lin of the city is still very experienced, and the minister suggested that the Northwest Army should be transferred to support, and the number should be suppressed." A minister worriedly said.