4.8

At the same time, Alia also remembered her eyeliner in the palace.

    Your Majesty has a pet, who enters and exits together every day. Even when you go to the Council Chamber, you must bring your pet with you. The amount of food and clothing for your pet is the same as that of your Majesty. Not only that, your Majesty also sleeps and eats with your pet every day. , The attitude towards pets is simply holding them in your hands for fear of falling, and holding them in your mouth for fear of turning.

    Thinking of these rumors, Alia's heart suddenly filled with an idea.

    She glanced at Derek and Francis who were still fighting fiercely, then turned around and walked in the direction of Bai Chen.

    Bai Chen's body is only the size of a palm now, and his legs are naturally short and severe. The book case is very high. It took a lot of time for Bai Chen to remove from the book case. Bai Chen was just about to rush in the direction of Derek, and came to him. He was covered by a huge black shadow.

.In the next second, Bai Chen's body was grasped by a snow-white hand, and then his whole body was suspended in the air.

    Bai Chen didn't panic, he directly looked up at the person who was holding him.

    It's Alia.

    There was an excited smile on Alia’s face. She drew the dagger from her waist to the top of Bai Chen’s head, and shouted at Derek in the fighting: "Derek, hurry up and catch it, or your little pet I'm going to die."

    Alia's voice successfully penetrated the sound of the laser swords coming together and passed into Derek's ears.

    Derek's heart shrank, and he swung away Francis's attack with a sword, stepped back and withdrew from the circle of battle.

    At the same time, Francis also stopped his attack.

    The two looked in Alia's direction together.

.Francis looked at Alia, and Derek looked at Bai Chen in Alia's hands.

    The sharp tip of the knife was on top of Bai Chen's head. As long as Alia's wrist shook slightly, the dagger would pierce Bai Chen's head and take away Bai Chen's life.

    The look in Derek's eyes suddenly changed.

    Faced with Ai Li's attack just now, in the face of Francis's betrayal, his face changed abruptly when he saw Bai Chen being held hostage by Alia.

    Panic, worry and other emotions, these emotions that have not appeared on Derek's face for more than two decades are emerging one by one at this moment.

    But after a while, these emotions were well hidden by Derek and no longer revealed.

    However, Alia, who had been paying attention to Derek, did not miss the emotion that Derek had just passed by.

.The triumph in her eyes grew stronger, and she was right.

    "Alia!" Derek said solemnly.

    "Derek, hand over the king's tokens obediently, and then dictate to herself, I will let you, this cute little pet." Alia shook Bai Chen's head with the dagger, "Otherwise, I will let you This cute little pet can't see the sun tomorrow."

    "Alia, dare you!" A fierce look flashed in Derek's eyes, and a vigorous murderous aura broke out all over his body, pressing towards Alia.

    If Derek wanted to save Alia’s life for his father’s sake and exile Alia to the Wild Star, then at this moment, he saw Alia using the sharp point of a dagger against Bai Chen. Derek just wanted Alia to die.