8.15

Su Zining followed Hu Jiao's gaze and looked at the warehouse door, with a cold light flashing in his eyes, with a cold tone: "Don't worry, they won't survive tonight."

    Guan Xiaoxiao is an ordinary person who has no abilities. Although the other people with her possess abilities, they are not much better than ordinary people. It’s okay to meet first-level zombies, and their abilities are still If you can deal with it, when you encounter a second-level zombies, those few people will only have to run away.

    Su Zining can’t figure it out. It’s been more than half a year since the last days. These people are still spoiled and unwilling to face the reality and don’t improve their own strength. Instead, they are indulging in pleasure. They only know to ask for help in case of trouble, and are not willing to eat at all. I still think that I am the old young lady before.

    That's fine, but a few people are still vicious and selfish.

.Su Zining and the four of them temporarily formed an alliance with Guan Xiaoxiao’s previous benefactor, and they came to this area to find supplies together. Because the other party was too arrogant, it caused them to fail this operation. When they escaped, Su Zining naturally ran together. , As a result, a few people Guan Xiaoxiao begged to take them away.

    At that time, because there were too many zombies, the people in the team died and ran away. Guan Xiaojin was the first to die. Without the amulet, she could only ask for help, but after the end of the world, most people were overwhelmed. In addition, the people in Guan Xiaoxiao's original team knew their temperaments, and no one wanted to take them away. Guan Xiaoxiao was unable to find Hu Linyi.

.Hu Linyi only stayed with them for a few days. They only knew that these people were weak and used to call people. The others were not clear. At any rate, they were killed. So the four of them took them away. Who thought, When they ran here, the six people saw someone in the warehouse and the zombies behind them. The six people viciously pushed Hu Jiao into the group of zombies. If Su Zining hadn't reacted quickly, Hu Jiao would be gone. , And because of Guan Xiaoxiao's actions, when Mo Yan opened the door and went out, he saw Hu Linyi's four dealing with the zombies.

    Su Zining looked at the wounds on her body. Apart from Hu Jiao who was well protected, the four of them were all wounded. These wounds were also exposed to rain. However, some of them were in good health and were rescued by Mo Yan in time. Therefore, there is not much rain, and their ability level is high, their physical fitness is good, and the chance of mutating into a zombie is very low, as long as they resist tonight.

.But the people of Guan Xiaoxiao are different. They have low power levels, poor physical fitness, and have been in the rain for a long time, and the probability of becoming a zombie is much greater than them.

    And even if they are safe and sound and haven't become zombies tomorrow, as long as no one takes them out of this area, they won't be able to get out of this place full of zombies, let alone Guan Xiaoxiao Liu.

    Su Zining quickly finished a pot of noodles, then raised their heads and said to Hu Jiao: "Jiaojiao, take a rope to help us tie it up."

    Hu Jiao was stunned as she cleaned up the dishes, her eyes turned red in an instant.

    "Jiaojiao, you are obedient." Hu Linyi rubbed Hu Jiao's head, "Trust us, we will be fine."

    Because of Mo Yan, the voices of several of them have been very low, but Mo Yan still heard their voices in the car.

.Mo Yan didn't care, and he wasn't a nosy temper. Now he cares most about the little zombies. He took the water in the car and simply wiped the body of the little zombie, then changed the little zombie into a set of pajamas, and he packed up at will, and then lay the little zombie in the spacious back seat and closed his eyes to rest.