6.17

When returning to school on Monday, Bai Chen thanked Li Botao.

    Li Botao sat next to Bai Chen, flipped through the book, and then turned around and shook his head slightly: "No, I just saw it."

    That day, Li Botao asked Guo Jiawen to borrow notes. Guo Jiawen happened to be in the bathroom, so he asked Li Botao to take it from his seat. When Li Botao went to take it, he saw the chat log on Guo Jiawen's computer that he had forgotten to turn off.

    "Although it's okay in the game now." Li Botao looked up at Guo Jiawen and Zhao Zhenyu, who were sitting three or four rows behind them, and whispered to Bai Chen: "But I still have to remind you to be more careful."

    "Yeah." Bai Chen nodded, indicating that he had listened, and thanked Li Botao again: "Thank you."

    The two were not talkative people, so they listened to the class seriously after speaking.

.System: [Little Master, if you are grateful, you can be more sincere with dinner or gifts. 】

    Bai Chen wondered: [Eat? Send a Gift? 】

    System: [Yes, it can also increase friendship appropriately. 】

    The system saw that Bai Chen's senses for Li Botao were pretty good, so he made suggestions.

    Bai Chen looked down and thought for a while, then nodded.

    After class, while packing things, Bai Chen said to Li Botao: "Let’s have dinner together in the afternoon, I invite you."

    A Yuan would be jealous when giving gifts, and Bai Chen couldn't bear it.

    Li Botao paused when he was packing things. He raised his head and glanced at Bai Chen, "The two of us?"

    Bai Chen showed a sweet smile, "And A Yuan."

    Li Botao was clear, but he nodded and agreed to Bai Chen's invitation.

.Bai Chen smiled and sent a text message to Lu Yuan and talked about the dinner.

    After all the classes in the morning were finished, Bai Chen and Li Botao walked to the place agreed with Lu Yuan.

    Usually, Bai Chen waited in the classroom for Lu Yuan to pick him up, but today Li Botao is here, so Bai Chen wouldn't let Li Botao accompany him to wait for Lu Yuan.

    When leaving the classroom, Guo Jiawen deliberately hit Bai Chen’s body. Bai Chen systematically reminded him to dodge it sensitively. However, Guo Jiawen, who failed to hit someone, leaned forward because of too much force. The man almost fell to the ground, but he put his arm on the ground in time, so he didn't fall anyhow.

    It's just that the posture is a little ugly.

    Bai Chen and Li Botao were tacitly ignoring Guo Jiawen who was on the side, and they walked up the stairs calmly, as if nothing happened.

."The third child." Zhao Zhenyu walked over and helped Guo Jiawen up. He glanced at the back of the two people in front of him, then looked down at Guo Jiawen, wanted to say something, but said nothing in the end.

    Guo Jiawen stood up straight with Zhao Zhenyu's strength, and his eyes looked viciously at Bai Chen's back.

    The three settled for lunch in a Chinese restaurant outside the school. When they left, Li Botao took advantage of Lu Yuan to check out and said to Bai Chen, "It is better for you and Lu Yuan to keep a low profile."

    Bai Chen withdrew his gaze from Lu Yuan, somewhat puzzled: "We are already very low-key."

    This world is not open to homosexuality. Many people are malicious towards homosexuality. Because of this, Bai Chen is very restrained when he is outside, and only when he comes home to hug and hug.