5.18

The rain outside showed no signs of stopping, and Bai Chen was still a little unhappy while pursing his lips.

    Jiang Tang was delivered quickly. It was a maid from Xie Zhengyi's mansion who came to deliver Jiang Tang, and Zeng Xingjian himself avoided being busy on the excuse of being busy.

    On weekdays, Bai Chen had to coax Xie Zhengyi to drink this kind of decoction which tasted bad, but this time he directly passed Xie Zhengyi and stretched out his hand to serve the ginger soup. Pour a bowl of ginger soup into your belly.

    Xie Zhengyi frowned as he watched from the side.

    After drinking the ginger soup, Bai Chen asked the maid to clean up the bowl, and then silently took the plaster that Zeng Xingjian hadn't taken away by the bed, reapplied the medicine for Xie Zhengyi firmly, and bandaged the wound for Xie Zhengyi, and then shouted. Rolled into the bed without saying a word, wrapped himself in a quilt.

    "baby?".Xie Zhengyi called out softly with some anxiety, and hugged Bai Chen through the quilt.

    "I'm still a little angry, so I decided not to talk to you tonight." Bai Chen said dullly inside the quilt.

    Xie Zhengyi could only coax Bai Chen because he was wrong, but when Bai Chen said he was angry, he would be angry.

    Helpless, Xie Zhengyi could only talk to himself.

    It was already dark, and the housekeeper was very winking and delivered the prepared dinner directly into Xie Zhengyi’s room. Xie Zhengyi looked at the delicious dinners, and then he remembered the distance from the palace to his mansion. , His baby could come over so quickly, he should have come over before eating.

    So Xie Zhengyi began to coax Bai Chen to get up for dinner again.

.Now Bai Chen came out of the quilt without letting Xie Zhengyi coax too much. He still ignored Xie Zhengyi silently and refused Xie Zhengyi’s feed. He quickly ran out of dinner, and then returned to bed to put himself in bed. Wrapped up.

    Xie Zhengyi was helpless, he ate the meal in a hurry, and after instructing people to pack things away, he lay down on the bed, persistently speaking soft words, trying to coax Bai Chen into talking and forgive him.

    Finally, Bai Chen fell asleep in the voice of Xie Zhengyi.

    Boom.

    With a loud noise, a purple lightning flashed across the sky, illuminating the night for a moment.

    Bai Chen on the bed suddenly opened his eyes in the thunder.

    He turned around and silently glanced at Xie Zhengyi in the dark night, who could only sleep on his stomach because of a back injury.

    "big liar.".Bai Chen stretched out his hand and grabbed Xie Zhengyi's nose, but felt that it was not enough. He leaned close and took a bite on Xie Zhengyi's face, leaving a small ring of teeth marks.

    Xie Zhengyi, who was asleep, had no sense at all, and he slept very deeply.

    System: [Little Master, don’t worry, he won’t be able to wake up. 】

    Bai Chen nodded, sat up from the bed, and looked at the bandaged wound on Xie Zhengyi's back uncontrollably.

    System: [Little Master, don’t worry. Although I can’t make his wounds heal instantly because of the world consciousness, it’s okay to speed up the healing of his wounds. Wait a few days and it’s okay. Little Master, don’t you Worry. 】