7.1 The President's Brother Is A Vampire

At night, in a luxuriously decorated high-end clubhouse, a group of teenagers and girls are carrying out their carnival.

    Noisy music, interlaced cheers, singing, roaring, ambiguous breathing, and the sound of musical instruments that are not rhythmically beaten from time to time are all entangled.

    In addition to these sounds, the 100-square-meter space is also mixed with uncomfortable smells, such as tobacco and alcohol, perfume and sweat.

    Among this group of carnival men and women, there is a fair-skinned, delicate-looking teenager sitting on a dimly lit white sofa in the corner. The teenager seems to be a little unwell. He closed his eyes tightly, his eyebrows were raised, and his pair of brows was raised. The pink lips closed together, and they seemed to be whispering something. Looking closely, the palm of the young man's side was also clenched into a fist, as if he was enduring something.

    "Master Cheng, let's play together.".A pretty girl stumbled and fell on the boy with a wine glass. The girl's face was flushed, and her narrow eyes were full of water. She was obviously drunk.

    The girl shook her head and leaned her head on the young man's shoulder. The drunk didn't notice that the young man's brows were getting tighter and frowning, and the fists beside her were about to move. She gently shook the boy's arm, angrily trying to pull the boy up.

    It's just that she didn't have the strength to be drunk. Not only did she fail to pull the boy up, but she fell into the boy's arms. The girl blinked her watery eyes, and then her hands were wrapped around the boy's neck like water snakes. Her bright red lips were even closer to the boy.

    As soon as I saw, my lips were about to touch.

    "what!"

    Suddenly the girl screamed, and then there was a resounding "bang".

.The men and women who were noisy suddenly calmed down and cast their eyes on the girl who was thrown on the glass table not far from the sofa.

    There were originally many wine bottles and goblets filled with wine on the glass table, but these wine bottles and goblet cups fell to pieces, broken into pieces, and the yellow, red, and white wine flowing out were all mixed in. At the same time, the girl's white dress was dripping wet, and it ran to the ground.

    The girl lay on her side on the glass table, all the facial features on her face were tangled together, and her bright red mouth groaned in pain.

    The little bit of red slowly dyed the girl's white dress, surrounded by men and women exclaiming, then they covered their mouths and calmed down.

    The girl was injured, and the broken glass shards on the table pierced into the girl's body.

    However, no one took the initiative to move the girl away, deal with her injuries, and did not dial 120.

.The music was still ringing, and the eyes of the men and women moved away from the injured girl, as if they hadn't seen anyone injured. They looked a little anxiously at the teenager who was sitting on the sofa and did not know when he had opened his eyes.

    Bai Chen only felt very painful in his head. The music in his ears made his eardrums faintly aching, and various unpleasant smells poured into his nose along with his breathing, and his throat surged. Move, something seems to be gushing out of his throat.

    Bai Chen has never experienced this kind of uncomfortable feeling. The feeling of discomfort made his heart irritable, and he just wanted to destroy as much as he wanted.