12. Interview

Few days passed,

The movie was having a decent hit talk with good collections and work for his next movie was going on. The producer has called Manik to attend few interviews as success interaction and asked him not to reveal about 2nd movie till the official announcement. He just asked him to say that talks are going on and that he was hearing the scripts. Taking him and his experience as his mentor, Manik agreed to it.

Coming to his personal life, it was quite normal with regular chats and phone calls.

When he was about to step out from his car to the studio for another interview, his mobile pinged with Instagram notification 'Nandini_M has just posted'

'Is she going to watch the movie for the 6th time already...!!' Manik thought and opened with a smile but it just vanished seeing the picture of Nandini and Dhruv.

Though he doesn't know the person who was standing close to her, his hand wrapped around her and she smiling at him not facing the camera, stirred his inner peace successfully. His insides burned the entire time he looked at the picture with caption 'The ever friendly TL @Dhruv_Vedant'.

'Relax Manik...Relax...' He tried to calm himself and took deep breaths. He threw the phone in the dashboard and walked inside the studio composing himself.

The male anchor, whom Manik already knew before for few interviews, received him with a warm smile and he reciprocated. He tried concentrating on the current situation rather than the one which is lying in his car dashboard.

The interview was for a renowned youtube channel and will be released the next day after editing.

The anchor started with all formal questions about his first movie, it's success, how he enjoyed playing the role and how he is enjoying the success.

When it came to his future projects, he answered with a smile "In talks with few other scripts...Will let you know soon..."

The anchor then said "So Mr.Manik Malhotra, when we are nearing the end of our interview, I would like to play a questionnaire with you..."

"I thought that we actually played one till now...Isn't it...??" He said sarcastically and then continued "Just kidding, please continue..."

The anchor smiled a little and started "So...We all know that Manik is shy, introvert, reserved person and all...Even your female co-stars said that you never spoke to them other than work at the spot...So, knowing you this much we shouldn't be asking this question...But still, just for your fans..."

Manik's eyebrows made a little frown but then nodded his head to continue and then the anchor asked "We have seen a few pictures of yours with a girl...around 2 weeks back...All your fans have settled with their answer that it was for some shoot...Would you like to say something...?? Was it shoot or real...??"

Manik sighed and smiled before saying "It's real..."

The anchor's eyes widened in shock and asked "Are you serious...??"

"Yeah...I'm serious...Why is it so hard to accept that I was out with a girl...I really don't understand..." Manik said with a smile but the anchor was still in shock that Manik has revealed such a big news to their channel.

"So...Would you like to say something about her...??" The anchor asked slowly and Manik shook his head in no and the anchor left the topic knowing about him.

"That's cool Manik...So what advice or any suggestion you want to give to the audience...??" The anchor asked and Manik replied "There's nothing like an advice or suggestion that I would give...But I just want to say that even a celebrity needs private space...I don't want to sound rude so please take it as a request...It's not only about me but everyone..."

Manik actually didn't sound rude but said it in a requesting tone.

"Well...That's true...so guys...Even if it is your favorite actor or anyone, let them be...till they reveal something..." The anchor stated and continued "Moving on...Tell us one thing about yourself that we don't know..."

Manik thought for a moment and pursed his lips.

"Umm...I would say...that I'm damn possessive..." Manik answered while flashes of her post came in front of him.

"Really...??" The anchor asked with a wide smile and Manik nodded in yes and said "Yeah...I'm...I can't share something what is mine..."

"That's a new piece of information to your fans...So...Next question...What is love to you...??" The anchor asked.

"Without expectations..." Manik answered without second thought.

"Fantastic...So what are the qualities that you would like to have in a girl...??" The anchor asked.

Manik thought a second and started "She should be simple...All I want is her trust and nothing else...She should be my first critic...Should give me the genuine review and not because I have acted in it...She should get answers even if I can't verbalize my feelings..."

"That was really romantic and unique I must say...Well...Thanks for your time and for the wonderful interview Mr.Manik...Will be waiting for your next movie and I'll make sure that I'll interview you then as well..." The anchor said shaking his hand with Manik while he smiled to his fullest and replied "Definitely...and thank you so much for making me comfortable..."

"My pleasure..." The anchor smiled and cameras were off.

The anchor once again thanked and Manik left after bidding bye to him. He got into the car and all the thoughts that he pushed to the back of his mind came running in front of eyes again. He checked his mobile especially the picture which is messing his mind. It was about to be 9PM and he straight away drove to her place without even texting her.

Ignore mistakes...