45. 🌟🌟🌟

"Have your dinner...Don't wait for me...It'll be midnight by the time I reach..." Manik said before boarding his return flight.

"Jii..." She said with a smile and blushed when he kissed in air.

She was checking the time for his return and it was nearly 12:30 by the time her doorbell rang. She sprinted to the door and adjusted herself before opening the door.

Though tired, his eyes shimmered in joy and happiness seeing her after more than a month, that too in saree, for the first time.

His eyes took its own time to explore her until she cleared her throat to gain his attention.

"Any idea to get inside...!?" She asked and he widened his eyes.

"I mean...inside home..." She corrected with a blush and he smirked while getting inside as she closed the door.

The moment she turned to his side, he pinned her to the door and slammed his lips on hers. Though found it difficult at first, she managed to match him and his hands gripped her waist pulling her towards him.

"I missed you" He said once he broke the kiss and she, amidst heavily panting, replied "Me...too"

He was surprised as she replied which she never does but waited for her to say more.

"Dinner...!?" She asked.

"I had...Did you...!?" He asked and she nodded in yes.

"Want to freshen up...??" She asked following him as he moved towards the bedroom while removing his hoodie and she took it from him to place on the couch.

"I went to our home first as it's near to airport...I have freshened up and came...So...no more delay..." He said and sat on the bed and she blushed.

"You look beautiful..." He said and stood again to hug her but she moved a step back.

"I...I have something to tell you..." She said and took a deep breath before continuing "Since this place was the one where we had our very first experience together, I want to tell it here..." She said looking down and his heart happily said 'It's time. Get ready.'

He smiled and lifted her face holding her chin and said "Jo bhi kehna hai...Whatever you want to say, say it by looking into my eyes..."

She gulped as he held her face making her look straight into his eyes and she took deep breath, biting her lower lip.

"That we can do later...Now tell me..." He asked releasing her lip from her teeth.

"Will you still love me if I stay the same in future as well...!? Nothing like you wished to have in your life partner...!? Not a foodie, not a traveller, not a fashionista..." She asked making him smile.

"I will...I always will...Just...be yourself...That's what I loved...That's what I love..." He said and pecked on her forehead as a promise.

She smiled to the brightest like a full moon in her white and red saree.

"Will you still love me if I become selfish...!?" She asked and he frowned.

"Means...!?" He asked still cupping her face.

She placed her little palms on his face and said "This star shines for millions of people, wherever it is...But if I will be called selfish for wanting to keep the star for myself, then I'm happy to be called selfish..."

He passed his charming smile and said "As I already said, this star is all yours...My love..."

She moved a step back to her study table and as he looked at her, she handed him a tie. His frown vanished once she forwarded both her hands to cuff them and said "I LOVE YOU"

His eyes widened in shock, surprise, happiness and what not. He knew she is unique, but never expected this out of the way proposal from her.

He let out a small laugh amidst his happy tears and looked at her forwarded hands and that's when he noticed a white bandage on her left wrist which was covered by her saree all this time.

"What's this...??" He asked taking her hand into his and she smiled saying "Open and see it by yourself...That's what you have to do whole night..."

He frowned as she winked with a smile and opened the bandage carefully not to hurt her.

His lips parted and he gasped in shock as he saw an 'M' bold and italic tattoo just like he had but the difference is it was complete bold 'M' on her left wrist while he has on his right.

"Why did you do this...?? You are scared of needles na...??" He asked rubbing over the tattoo slightly.

"I wanted to..." She said with a shrug and he placed his lips on the tattoo as she closed her eyes feeling him.

"Where did you get this...?? You went alone...??" He asked while his eyes still fixed on her tattoo.

"I have asked bhai to take me..." She said and before she could complete, he scolded "That idiot...He will never deny anything you ask..."

"No no...Bhai didn't agree...I threatened him that I'll go to some random shop to get it done...So he agreed and took me to the best shop in Mumbai..." She explained with a pride.

"Huh" He let out a breath and stared at her hand.

She twitched her lips and said "You said you have been waiting for me to confess...But see...I confessed and you didn't even react to it..."

He let out a laugh and pulled her closer and said "So...then...Say it again..."

She bent her head down and said "I Love You...My Hero"

He placed his lips on hers and once he broke the kiss, she showed the tie again.

"Do you even know what you are offering...!?" He asked with a chuckle and she nodded in yes bending her head down.

"I realized that...you wanted to try it...and...I...don't mind..." She said being a blushing mess.

He pulled her towards him and she gasped before he said "This will not be like our usual one..."

She nodded but he threw the tie aside and before she could ask anything, she was twirled making her saree go off from her body. He gently pushed her on to the bed while he unbuttoned his shirt.

"You really want to do that...??" He asked to make sure if she was comfortable and she nodded in yes.

"I'll not stop in between...I'm warning you in prior..." He put down his clause as he undressed her slowly while dropping kisses everywhere he can.

"I still don't understand what pleasure you guys get by that..." She said in a low tone as he continued undressing.

"Let me show it..." He said and tied her hands to the iron rod of the bed and his hands explored places. She closed her eyes in pleasure and the urge to touch him increased as his hands did its magic.

She moaned badly and tried to free her hands, time to time forgetting that they were restricted. She pulled on to the knot unable to resist but nothing worked while he continued his work on her body.

"I...I want to..." Her words trailed as he went on to the edge making her roll her eyes.

Just at the moment, he pulled the knot releasing her tender wrists, her hands went into his hairs pulling him towards herself and made him lay on his back as she moved on top of him, unknowingly taking the charge. She then understood the pleasure of touching him at once after getting restricted and desperate attempts. Once she was satisfied with her kisses, he rolled her under him and continued for another round.

That night, they both explored a new fact in their intimate journey. She badly needs to touch him at that time and loved more when he was on top of her while he too actually didn't like when she took the charge and liked it better when he was on top.

Ignore mistakes...

Happy New Year♥️