37. Alone

Manik scooped her in his arms to place her on the bed after finishing the kheer in his style. He was drowned in her neck where he could still feel the taste of kheer that he has licked clean and his hands did its magic on her as usual while she laid under his mercy.

"God...I forgot protection" He said lifting his head from her. She blushed and took the box from the side table making him surprise yet another time.

"How did you get this...??" He asked opening one of them.

"Is it that important now...??" She asked and he buried himself while saying "Not really" making her arch back in pleasure.

Thursday,

It was 3 in the morning when they were separated and laid on their backs and Manik immediately dozed off. Nandini, though tired, went to take a shower before she retires to sleep as Manik is a person who wakes up any time soon to take shower even if dozes off first. She was all exhausted and slept in the bathrobe itself.

He woke up to the site of her showing her body where only he has access to. He shook his head to clear his eyes and went to take a shower. He opened his mobile and came across his pictures that were shared by one of the crew and they also tagged the location. He cursed under his breath and pushed the mobile aside only to look at his favorite scenery.

He smiled to himself and stared at her for god knows how long before closing his eyes. She had enough sleep and opened her eyes to see him asleep and brushed his hairs softly. As he closed his eyes only minutes before, he looked at her with a smile.

"Sorry...Did I wake you up...??" She asked removing her hand but he kissed her palm and said "I was already awake..."

"Oh...From how long...??" She asked touching his cheek and he moved closer to push the bathrobe aside to have a clear view of her before saying "From the time I was waiting to do this..."

He kissed on her sensitive spot making her giggle and say "You could have done that then..."

"I can answer this in 2 ways...One, I can never disturb you when you were asleep and two, I can have it whenever I want...So, why to wake you up like a desperate person..." He said nuzzling into her neck.

"But" She tried to say something but stopped when his lips latched on her, not on her lips though.

The robe was long gone and the pause from night resumed.

She was laying on his chest and he was explaining his shoot that happened the previous day.

"I have something to tell you..." He said out of nowhere making her look at him.

"Actually...yesterday there was a shot...like villain will kidnap heroine and will try to force her...The scene goes like the hero, means me, will be searching for her and then ends up at the place where she was kept...she will be tied to the bed and he on top of her and I'll be fighting and all that stuff..." He was saying and she looked at him confused.

"Yeah Yeah...Don't look so confused...I'm coming to the point...The heroine and villain are in relation, I mean, in real..." He said and she made an "Oh" face.

"So yeah...when the shot was done...I heard them talking...Not like eavesdropping...I was just passing there and I heard that guy saying that they have never tried that in real and have to try...like it will be more pleasurable..." He said and she asked "Try what...??"

"That tying to the bed and all..." He replied making her gasp in shock.

"Hey relax...I'm not saying that we should try...It's just that I heard them say...That's it..." He said and kissed on her forehead.

While she was thinking about what he told, he checked his mobile to see Cabir's message that he was already off to visit Eiffel tower and will join them in the evening and asked him to rest. He conveyed the same to Nandini and decided spend some alone time and went to freshen up.

When he saw her thinking something so deeply, he ruffled his hairs so that the water droplets fall on her. She flinched and glared at him to which he kissed in the air making her blush. She sat straight and he sat beside her holding her hands.

"What happened...??" He asked rubbing her palms softly and she was looking at them.

"You want to do that...??" She asked making him frown and ask "Do what...??"

"That...bed...shoot..." She blabbered and it took a minute for Manik to understand.

"Ohh that...You didn't forget that...?? Nandu...I was just saying it randomly...Nothing like that..." He replied but she could sense it in his eyes that he was hesitating to accept thinking she might get scared. She nodded her head and changed herself into another fresh T-shirt and palazzo and settled in between his legs as they played a movie to watch together.

He dropped kisses in between and she smiled every time he kissed. His hands couldn't stay quiet for long time and so they did it's work on her and soon moved to their world of love.

In the evening, they went to spend time with Cabir.

"Tired...??" Cabir asked pouring the hot water in the cup making Nandini widen her eyes and blush.

"Cabir...Bhai hai tu uska...Talk like one..." Manik said tapping his head.

"Ohhhh...You remember that I'm her brother...Very good Mr.Malhotra..." Cabir said sarcastically earning a glare from Manik and Nandini giggled.

They spoke about random topics and decided about next day places while having dinner.

"We will be finishing the places tomorrow...I want to rejuvenate myself on Saturday so that I can travel and get back to my normal..." Cabir said though his real intention is to give them their time on their last day of stay.

They dozed off quickly, being tired of staying alone in their room since morning, if that's the actual reason.

Ignore mistakes...

Never thought I would have to double update...

You guys are love...Thank you so much...

Next update - after 100 comments as usual...