71. Questions

After making 'n' number of calls, Manik sat on the couch tired and lastly dialed Cabir.

"Yeah Manik...All done...??" He asked.

"Hopefully...Acha sunn...This must be perfect...You personally go and check...I'll bear the expenses...but nothing should go wrong Cabir..." Manik said.

"Chill bro...I'll take care...Trust me..." Cabir assured checking the information that Manik has sent him and continued "Okay...I have got everything required...I'll personally go if needed...You concentrate on wrapping the schedules on time..."

"yeah..." Manik rubbed his forehead and said "That's why I'm working round the clock...Hopefully this movie too will be wrapped and will start dubbing only after coming back...3rd movie post production work is going on...Dubbing will be simultaneously completed though it will be released only after coming back..."

"Cool...You just concentrate on your work...Remaining I'll take care..." Cabir said and Manik thanked him before cutting the call.

He checked the time and it was 6PM and he is free for the night having an early morning shoot the next day. His hands worked on his mobile to make the other things ready which only he has idea about.

Nandini gasped in shock when she saw Manik in the living room, leaning on the couch, eyes closed. It became rare that he will be home by the time she returned from office.

"Hey" He said slowly straightening his body while she smiled. He went forward and kissed on her forehead and said "Freshen up and come...I've ordered dinner for us...It's on the way..."

She smiled to her fullest as they are going to have dinner together after so long. She nodded her head and asked "Shoot...??"

"Tomorrow...early morning...So...free tonight..." He said and she smiled happily and rushed to their room. She quickly freshened up and came downstairs to see Manik arranging their food on the table.

"Come...I have ordered Chinese for you...You liked it na last time..." He said while serving her plate and she back hugged him making him smile. She stood absorbing his presence, his smell, his touch while he let her do. After few minutes, he slowly pulled her to his front and cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Let's eat" He said and she nodded with a smile.

They ate in silence until Manik chose to break it by saying "Nandu...I have to tell you something..."

She looked at him to continue and he said "My next director...he has asked me to compose music for the movie..."

Her eyes widened in surprise, her face had a wide grin, her eyes had happy tears, just like the moment he said he has signed his first movie months back. There was no change in her happiness and Manik was once again spell bound to her reaction.

He admired her happy face and felt proud thinking he has achieved to make her happy like he said to himself on their first meet.

He cleared his throat and said "Umm...I said I need time to think..."

"Kyun...??" She asked being worried if he may lose the opportunity.

"Yaar...An entire movie...It's too much...There will be many bgm scores...songs...I doubt if I can pull it off..." He said having his bite.

She sighed and kept her hand on his and replied "When the director...who knows nothing about your potential can trust you this much...Can't you just trust yourself...!??? Who knows you better than yourself...!???"

His words were stuck in his throat while she continued "Just go for it...Never doubt yourself...You can do it..."

That's all he wanted. A push filled with support and confidence. And that's HER.