50. Permission

As Manik made his way towards their bedroom, Nandini giggled in his arms when he threw her softly on their bed. He adjusted himself over her while placing kisses and tracing her body. It was then he realized something when she moaned and he separated himself making her frown.

"This is our first time right...??" He asked and her eyes widened. Before she could react he corrected "I mean first time here...in our home..."

She sighed in relief and nodded her head in yes.

"Then why not we wait to make it special...!?" He asked to which smirked and said "Can you wait...??"

"Hello...of course I can...I have the best self-control...warna how do you think I have survived with all the heroines...??" He asked resting his head on his palm supported by his elbow.

"True though..." She said imitating his pose, thus facing each other.

"Anyways...I wanted to ask you something..." He said tucking her hair to the back of her ear and she nodded.

"Why don't you move in here...!? Like live in together...??" He asked and she gasped in surprise and he continued "See...I will not compel you if you don't like...But rather than waiting for days to meet and making schedules, why not we live under same roof...Yeah, you may ask, why not we get married...! But, we do have lot of things to explore in our love life...Moreover, our careers are still not stable...I still don't have next movie in my hands after my second movie release...You have to plan for interior designing classes, balance your work with that...and these are all ways for our hectic schedule and doesn't help us to meet...And getting married will not be the only solution as more responsibilities comes with marriage...without our knowledge...In this way, your insecurities might die down totally...and see..." She placed her lips on his to stop him with his lecture.

He closed his eyes enjoying the light kiss initiated by her and once she broke the kiss, he slowly opened his eyes to look at her lovely ones.

"You talk too much...Did I ask you anything...?? That you are explaining this much...?? That too to me...??" She asked cupping his cheek.

He smiled happily and said "I don't want you to say yes just because I have asked...I want you to understand and accept...I know you will never say no to me but that doesn't mean I can take advantage of that factor...Hai na...??"

She sighed and replied "In that case, though my answer is yes, I want to inform this to your parents and will move in once they agree..."

He frowned and asked "Who asks permission for live in...??"

She chuckled and said "I don't know...But we have to...And explain everything to them that you did to me just some time back..."

He sighed and said "Fine...let me call them..."

"No no no...We will go and meet them..." She said getting up and sat straight.

"Are you serious...??" He asked sitting on the bed just like her.

"Yes...Please please please..." She pleaded with her puppy face and he rolled his eyes before saying "Nandu...I will be busy with dubbing and have appointments with directors yaar...Not possible...I only have a free day tomorrow..."

"Fare enough...Let's go tomorrow...will return by night...Please na..." She pleaded again making him difficult to resist.

"Okay fine...Then we need to wake up early, 2-hour drive to Pune...Let me inform Mom that we are coming..." He said taking his mobile and she snatched it from him.

"Let's surprise..." She said with twinkling eyes and he raised his eyebrows and asked "Sure...??"

"Yes" She said excitedly and he shrugged his shoulders seeing her happy.

They cuddled and spent the rest of the day and dozed off to wake up early.

Manik woke up rubbing his eyes, switched off his alarm and saw Nandini's side empty and just then she came out wearing her usual clothes, a kurti and jeans.

"Good morning" He said and she replied with a pout. He chuckled and asked "What happened love...??"

"I have only these here...Is that okay...?? Aunty, uncle will be fine with this right...?? Or shall I change at the flat on the way...??" She dropped her questions while looking herself in the mirror.

He laughed out and replied holding her shoulders "Oh god...Nandu...My parents are not that conservative...Yeah they follow traditions but at the same time modern too...You don't need to worry for these small things..."

She nodded with a smile and he went to freshen up while she went to prepare his lemon tea. She prepared toast in case if they get hungry on the way.

"Keep a pair of night clothes as well...Just in case..." He suggested and she kept her night wear in a bag and threw in the back seat and settled in the passenger seat and he started to drive.

An hour full of conversations, singing songs, discussions about future projects, Nandini dozed off slowly making him smile. He adjusted the AC temperature and drove to their destination.

He parked the car in front of his house and saw Nandini sleeping peacefully and he didn't get heart to wake her up. Had it been their home, he would have happily carried her in his arms but it isn't possible at his place. He looked out to see his father watering the plants which is his morning duty and if his prediction is correct, his mother might be preparing a strong coffee for his father.

He looked at Nandini and blew air on her face which made her hair tickle her, making her frown and open her eyes slowly.

"Where are we...??" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Your in-laws house..." He said and she widened her eyes.

Ignore mistakes...

50th part it is...Yayyy...Thanks for the love guys...:)

Drop in your love in comments...