29. Silence

Manik knew the answer would be yes but he didn't pester her to word her feelings though he badly wanted to listen. She moved once they broke the hug after the promising kiss and blushed tucking the hair strand behind her ear.

"Shall we go...??" He asked and she nodded bending her head down.

He understood that she needed time to process the happenings and he was ready to give her that. Silence was always her way of answering his questions and he very well knew that she was madly in love with him. He knew she would come up with a mind blowing one liner that can sweep him off his feet when she decides to open up.

Manik drove the car that he hired for his stay while she looked out from the window, thinking about the dream that she was living in.

Like he heard her thoughts, he held her hand and kept it in his hold as he held the gear rod and whispered "No, it's not a dream"

She snapped towards him hearing that and he nodded his head in yes and kissed in the air making her blush.

They reached the hotel and moved to their room. He switched on the night lights, dumped his bag on the couch and looked at the windows where the blinds weren't open.

"Do you know why I have taken this room...??" He asked removing his blazer and she nodded in a no after removing her sandals.

He stretched his hand and she moved closer to him as he side hugged her and took her to the blinds.

He opened them to show the city from the top and looked at her saying "To show this beautiful site...and you didn't even open the blinds..."

She bent her head down and said "When we were coming to the top floor itself, I guessed it would be a worth watching site but..."

"But...??" He asked making her look at him, cupping her cheeks.

"I wanted to watch every new thing, be it be a beautiful scenery or a worst phase, along with you..." She said and like he expected, it was a worth waiting one liner from her that easily conveyed 'I will be with you through all the thick and thin of our lives'

She tasted like the exact chocolate brownie that they ate some time before when he took her lips into his. The feisty kiss was the result of their separation from few weeks and the one that they are yet to face once she leaves to India.

Neither of them were in a mood to break the kiss but pulled each other closer, if that's even possible. Her fingers moved into his silky hair while his hands clutched her waist tightly.

They never knew they would even curse the need for air until they are supposed to break this kiss for it. They panted heavily and she bent her head down with a smile.

As she moved a step back, he pulled her closer making her gasp and proceeded for another round of kiss.

He broke the kiss but his lips were in contact with her skin. He kissed on her forehead and then her eyes and then her cheeks that were red due to the immense blush.

He swiftly removed the jerkin from her body as she co-operated and when the jerkin hit the floor, he turned her around and gently pressed her front to the nearest wall and pressed himself on her. He moved her hair to one side and dropped small kisses starting from her shoulder blade to her neck.

He nibbled the skin at her neck area and nuzzled his nose in her hair softly. She closed her eyes tightly with her hands flat on the wall unable to hold anything. He placed open mouth kisses on her back making her feel jitters on her body.

His fingers moved on her back and fidgeted with zip of her dress making her open her eyes. She had an entire zoo in her stomach when his cold fingers tried to open the zip making her gasp.

One pull and the zip would be down but Manik stopped gaining back his consciousness. He closed his eyes taking deep breaths while she stood still, facing the wall.

He gulped before taking off his hands from her and she slowly turned towards him. He looked to the other side and took a step back and before he could take another, she stopped him holding his hand.

Her eyes screamed love towards him and he knew there would be no going back if he takes a step further towards her. He will not be able to stop himself from the 5 feet ecstasy standing in front of him and so he nodded his head sideways. But her hold on his hand was firm like she was asking him for something.

She moved towards him and encircled herself in his arms and he breathed heavily.

She looked at him with her eyes that conveyed everything. She moved closer and made him place his hand exactly at the place where he stopped few seconds before, making him gasp at once.

She closed her eyes in assurance and laid her head on his chest as he pulled down her zip.

He didn't need to question again if she was sure about the next step. Her silence itself was an answer to every question of his.

Ignore mistakes...

Thank you so much for all the comments...Have gone through all those and can't thank you enough for your words...

Happy for many reasons today...💜

Will be happier if the same amount of love continues...

P.s. Nandini has her own reasons to be silent which you will get to know in further updates.