🌟First Anniversary🌟

The aesthetic sound of ocean from a long distance was clearly heard into the couple's room as they were asleep after a romantic night.

After all, it's their first anniversary.

Manik has it all planned from 6 months prior and they have decided the destination together. Along with destination, they have decided on few other things on how they want to celebrate their first wedding anniversary.

Far away from their routine, disconnected from the entire world, they planned a complete couple time in Santorini, Greece. Someone said it right. It was 'A stunning island tinted every shade of artist's palette at sunset'. From beaches to wineries and hiking trails, the island has something for everyone.

Nandini moved in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes to see her husband's handsome face almost buried in her neck as they cuddled in their naked form inside the comforter. She smiled to herself how he challenged her that he will be gentle and ended up in his way. She pecked the side of his head making him move a little and shift to the pillow but still asleep.

She sat straight and made her hair into a messy bun, looking at her husband all the while. She was never tired of looking at his morning face and will never be. Though she woke up and will wake up thousands of mornings to his face, she will never get bored of it. Will she? Hell no.

She took the white shirt from the floor and put it on as she headed towards the washroom and came out after few minutes and prepared herself a cup of coffee from the kettle without disturbing her man's sleep. She stood in the balcony enjoying the view of candy colored houses carved into cliffs and sapphire waters.

She finished her coffee and kept the cup aside and continued to gaze at the scenery in front of her and rubbed her shoulders feeling cold. As if hearing her, there was a comforter around her along with his manly arms that surrounded her body making her smile.

She raised her eyes to look at him and he gave his ever charming smile which successfully managed to skip her heartbeat, even after seeing it for the nth time.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE" He said in his morning raspy voice that just made her stomach flip and she blushed before replying "Happy Anniversary Hero"

He smiled at her and kissed her temple as they continued to watch the beautiful sunrise before getting ready for the day.

Manik and Nandini, both had the best year personally and professionally as well. While Manik scored back to back hits in his movies along with music director chances in two more movies, Nandini had designed interiors for 4 more places and also got promotion in her company of architecture.

They had to stay away for longer days but never missed to wish each other good night. They had arguments in little things but never slept without saying 'I love you' to each other.

They have already done all the things of routine romantic things like having a candle light dinner, a small dance and star gazing the previous night as they welcomed their anniversary.

They got ready and went along hand in hand viewing the best sites of the place and clicked each other.

"It just feels like yesterday...and it's already been a year..." He said kissing the back of her hand and she smiled.

She bit her lower lip and took out something from her handbag and said "Sir...Autograph please..."

He chuckled remembering their first meet and took the book from her and decided to play along and asked "Your name?"

She blushed as she knows how much he loves to hear his name from her, when tagged with hers and said "Nan...Nandini Manik Malhotra..."

He touched his heart as it filled with happiness and wrote "I love you Nandini Manik Malhotra"