74. Together

Together - Also TO GET HER

A continuous knock on the door woke up Nandini and Navya. Nandini slowly opened the door to see Anjali and she shrieked seeing Nandini still in nightwear.

"Nandini...You are still like this...Bacha...It's getting late...Jaldi jao...Freshen up and come..." Anjali ranted and Nandini rubbed her eyes and hugged her saying "Good morning Maa..."

Anjali instantly smiled and replied "Good morning...Ab jao jaldi..."

Just then Alia came with the Mehendi outfit and Anjali sighed "Le...Your outfit bhi ready...Manik also getting ready...Jao ab..."

She pushed her inside and Nandini went to get ready. By the time, she came out, Navya was staring at her Mehendi dress which is multi-colored lehenga mainly pointing red, orange, yellow with silver bordering, a white blouse with multi colored flower embroidery and a pair of silver earrings.

"This is so beautiful..." Navya exclaimed running her fingers through the lehenga to which Nandini smiled and said "Hai na...Go and get ready..."

Nandini got ready in her dress while Navya came out wearing a green chudidhar and helped Nandini with her hair making it to a rough French plait with white pearl flowers in between.

They came to the place where a swing decorated with flowers was placed and the family members were waiting for them.

She looked at Manik who was wearing a red kurta and gold colored pyjama with matching shoes and gelled up hair.

Manik and Cabir made sure that no staff other than family members will be carrying mobiles to take pictures of anything.

Nandini was made to sit on the swing and soon the mehendi designer started her work on her hands and Navya gave her company with her talks. Once the designer finished on front side of hands, she called Manik.

"Why are you calling him...!?" Nandini asked.

"Mam...Sir asked to inform once this is done..." She replied and Manik came along with Cabir. The designer moved aside and Manik sat infront of Nandini and spread her lehenga properly while she looked at him with a frown.

"What...!?? Mehendi pics nahi post karni...!??" He asked and stretched his hands making her place her hands on his. Cabir captured the shot of their hands from top, theirs heads, attires, mehendi visible in the picture and not their faces. The vibrant colors of red, orange, yellow of her lehenga and dark green mehendi compensated well. 

He showed it to Manik and he said "Perfect" and turned to the designer and forwarded his hand asking her to make an 'N' on his right hand. Once done, he said with a smile "You please continue"

She smiled and started her work on the back side of Nandini's hands and then moved to her legs. Raj came with a set of pillows and placed them beneath Nandini's hands for support and smiled at her to which she reciprocated.