69. Anger

Let me clear this out...Nandini and her mother's chapter is done and they'll never reunite bcz there's no way that can happen like some prestigious daily soap...Moreover, none knows that Swarna has delivered a babygirl and none knew who left Nandini at the pavement... She gave birth before marriage which means Mr.Agarwal isn't Nandini's biological father and also don't know about Swarna's delivery till date...Hope it's clear...

'Waiting outside' The message from Manik when Nandini was walking out of the clinic made her look surprised and look here and there till she spotted his car at a distance.

She quickly walked and got into the car while Manik passed a slight smile.

"Why did you come...?? I could have come by myself..." Nandini said adjusting her seat.

"Relax...You will feel uncomfortable only if I accompany you to the doctor's cabin right...!?" Manik replied having a tint of taunt evident in it making her frown but chuck the thought.

"So...What did doctor say...??" He asked while driving and she cleared her throat before answering "Nothing...Usual cramps...That's it..."

"That's it...??" He asked in a doubtful tone.

"Haan...Prescribed few medicines and asked to have proper food..." She replied looking at her lap.

"Anything to worry...??" He asked again and she replied "No...Nothing as such...Everything is fine..."

He sighed and drove to their home in utter silence after that. He unlocked the door and sat on the couch in the living room and she placed her bag on the table taking her place beside him.

He looked at her with a frown and asked "Was that all doctor said...??"

"Haan...Why are you asking the same question...??" She asked casually, not looking at him.

"Because you are not telling the truth and chose to lie all over again..." He yelled making her flinch.

"What are you saying...??" She asked meekly and he took out his other phone which he kept in her bag and threw it on the couch making her gasp in shock.

"I was listening...every single word..." He said and she stood in shock and asked "Were you...were you really...???"

Now don't come and ask me how was the call held for hours or so...It did...He made a call to his personal mobile from his other number and kept the mobile in her bag and listened... :P

"Of course...I can get to know from your eyes...I knew something was wrong when you asked me not to come...I had to do this...And glad that I did...Warna...god knows if I ever get to know the truth...Why...?? Why Nandini...?? Why do you do that...??? It was because of the pills...I'm involved in the reason of your pain...And you chose to hide it from me...?? Don't I have the right to know about the complications that we may have to face in future...?? It's not about only you...It's us...And you decided to just lie when I clearly said not to hide anything regarding your health...??" His voice didn't come down till he finished all his questions and Nandini stood silent with tears.

He shook his head in disbelief and went to his room. The sound of the closing door made her flinch and come back to reality. She quickly moved towards their room where he stood at the window taking heavy breaths to control himself.

Feeling her presence, he quietly said "Nandini please...Mera mood bahut kharab hai...I'm not in a right state of mind...So please leave me alone..."

"Par" She tried to say something but he coldly cut her off saying "Please leave before I say something in anger and regret later..."