17. Morning

Next morning,

Nandini opened her eyes to see herself on Manik's chest and him sleeping peacefully engulfing her into his embrace.

Smiling to herself, she woke up from the bed slowly without disturbing his sleep but as soon as he felt his arms empty, he opened his sleepy eyes to look at her.

He smiled making her heart flutter like always and she smiled back before going to freshen up while he continued his sleep as he slept late at night.

She came back after getting freshen up and dressed herself into a plain kurti and matching leggings, made her hair into a messy bun. She looked at him who was sleeping peacefully and sat in the balcony looking at the waves far away.

She then went to get her mobile and came back to her same place. First thing she saw was his IG story and a smile adorned her face as reflex action. She blushed seeing her mobile and then clicked a beautiful picture from the balcony and posted with her choice of song with lyrics

Aankhon ko teri aadat hai

Tu dikhe na toh, inhe shikayat hai

Bin chhuye chhu liye hain

Tune mujhko diye hain

Pyar ke ye tarane jaaniya

Yeh jo ab ho raha hai

Kuch ajab ho raha hai

Kya yahi hai pyaar ka hai ehsaas

Sau aasmaano ko aur do jahano ko

Chhod ke aayi tere paas

She posted the picture, keeping it visible only to him, with the song and smiled to herself for their way of conveying their feelings.

His sleep was broken when his phone vibrations hit his ears even in his deep slumber and his hand automatically went on to the side table. He opened one eye and saw the caller id 'Cabir'

"Bol" He said once he answered the call.

"I'll kill you...Idiot...What the hell is going on...?? Care to explain...??" Cabir shouted being frustrated.

"What Cabir...?? What happened...??" Manik asked rubbing his eyes.

"I was out of town for few days...and what all you did...?? What was that interview...?? Who is that girl...?? and what the hell is this IG story...??" Cabir lent out all the questions that he has in his mind.

"Relax...Relax...Come home..." Manik said calmly.

"What...??" Cabir shouted again.

"Don't shout...and yeah I have moved to the villa that I have taken...So just come there..." Manik replied.

"It's an hour drive from my place..." Cabir cribbed.

"If you want your answers, then drive..." Manik said and cut the call. Cabir cursed under his breath and started from his place.

Hearing Manik's voice, she came inside to check if he was awake but he covered himself with the duvet fully and slept again making her smile.

After sometime, she saw the time and decided the prepare something for breakfast and went downstairs.

He woke up to his ringtone nearly after an hour and found her nowhere in the room. Thinking to himself that she might have gone down, he opened his Instagram only to be greeted by her IG story and his blush increased multiple times hearing the lyrics.

'She is much clever than me...!!' He thought ruffling the back of his hair and went to get freshen up.

Meanwhile, she was checking what are all there in the kitchen when the bell rang. She took her shawl that she kept on the couch and put around her shoulders and looked from the peep hole.

Seeing a guy of Manik's age, unknown to her, she hesitated for a second but opened the door slowly.

Cabir looked at the girl who was peeping from behind the door and smiled a little before asking "Umm...Manik...??"

She looked at him confused and was about to ask who he was but stopped when she heard Manik's voice "Ahh Cabir...Come come..."

She immediately made way for him and went beside Manik while Cabir entered.

Nandini tried covering her head with the shawl and that's when Manik stopped holding her hand and nodded no saying "Not needed"

She passed an awkward smile at both of them and Manik introduced them to each other.

"Nandu...He is Cabir...My best and only friend cum manager...And Cabir...She is Nandini...The answer to all your questions..." Manik said and they both smiled at each other while Cabir glanced both of them.

Ignore mistakes...