🌟Second Anniversary🌟

Surprise...!!!!

Since the time Manik and Nandini has met each other, they have seen ups and downs in their career.

Though Manik's first 2 movies were blockbusters and 3rd movie was a decent hit, the 4th one didn't reach the audience well. He took extra efforts for his 5th movie and it did better than the previous one. His 6th movie was almost like a comeback movie and it did wonders slowly.

But, Nandini calmed him whenever there was a storm within himself.

Coming to his music career, he gave music in one of his movies for the first time and the same director has offered him another chance. Unlike his acting career, his music career has only seen ups. His albums were chartbusters and he took a small break from acting while concentrating on music direction for the 3rd time.

And Nandini always had a flat line when she worked as an Architect and her efforts to switch company weren't that fruitful initially. After her first interior designing to Manik's producer, there was a break for 6 months till she got another chance. Those few months was a testing time for her since there was no progress in her Architecture career and interior designing as well.

But, Manik answered her whenever she questioned herself.

When she got another chance for designing, she used that amount to start an online firm for interior designing while attending interviews to switch company for Architecture.

They say 'When it rains, it pours' and the same happened with her. She got a better offer and switched her company 4 months back and at the same time, got two more opportunities to design interiors.

Coming to their personal life, Manik always maintained a low key even after her camera debut. He rarely posted their couple pictures as he didn't want to draw unwanted attention to her. It was all good till an unfortunate incident took place two months ago, just to test their relation.

Present day,

Manik walked into their sweet home with his key and was surprised seeing Nandini on bed, lost in her thoughts.

"Hey you are early today...!?" He asked as it was not her usual time to be at home.

She just smiled and he went to refresh after a tiresome shoot.

"Nandu..." Manik called out wiping his face with a towel and moved towards the mirror.

"Jii" She said involuntarily.

"Did you think of any place for our second anniversary...!? I know there's still 3 months but tickets and other booking bhi dekhna hai na...I have cleared by schedule by the way..." He kept on saying and turned to her when she didn't reply.

When she saw him stare at her, she just smiled a little and said "Anywhere..."

He sighed and went to sit beside her on the bed and extended his hand saying "Come here..."

She moved towards him and laid on his chest and rotated the buttons, a habit from the start of their relation.

"Still thinking about it...!?" He asked after placing a kiss on top of her head. She didn't reply but he understood and said "Nandu... it's been 2 months...Please..."

She gulped and said "I'm unable to forget it..."

When her tears made his shirt wet, he closed his eyes and said "Come on Nandu...It wasn't your fault...It was a miscarriage...and we didn't even know that...that we were..."

His words trailed off but she sobbed saying "pregnant"

Two months back,

"Hey Nandu...I have to rush babe...Will you manage to office...!?" Manik asked strapping his watch but stopped seeing her uneasy face.