32. Precautions

Their moment was broken when Manik's phone rang with displaying Cabir's name.

"I'll freshen up and come..." She said and Manik moved to answer the call.

"Bol Cabir" He said once he answered but Cabir shouted "Manik...I'm hungry...Do you guys have any plan to come or shall I go alone...??"

"God Cabir...Just give us 15 minutes...We will be there...Don't die..." Manik said taking out his outfit for the day.

"Very funny" Cabir said in a disinterested tone and cut the call.

Nandini came out wearing a beige color crop top paired with dark blue jeans and he kissed in the air looking at her before going to get ready. She blushed seeing him and brushed her hairs waiting for him to come out.

He came out wearing a black shirt with faded jeans and was ruffling his hairs with the towel making her go weak in her knees.

She looked up and thought 'God...!! Why...?? Why me...?? Of all the days, is it necessary that he has to wear black shirt today...!?? Dammnnnn...How do I tell you...!???'

"Hello Miss Architect...What were you complaining to god...??" He asked fixing his hair in front of her.

She shifted her gaze and tried her best to not stare at him. He chuckled understanding her turmoil and pulled her by her waist making her gasp.

"I'm all yours love...Didn't I prove that last night...??" He asked grazing his stubble over her cheeks making her close her eyes in pleasure.

He cupped her chin and took her lips into his and she melted in his arms giving in to his pleasure.

"Chale...?? Cabir will die out of hunger..." He said making her chuckle after breaking the kiss. She nodded and they moved out of their room only to see Cabir waiting outside scrolling through his mobile.

"Speak of the devil" Manik murmured under his breath and Nandini tried to suppress her laugh.

"Guys...Shall we go...??" Cabir asked and moved ahead while the two followed.

They went to the hotel's restaurant and once they ordered for breakfast, Cabir asked "So Manik...?? What's the plan...?? I mean leave for a whole week...??"

"Yeah bro...Actually shoot is going on but managed my schedule in the previous week and finished my shots...I'll be free for next two days and I have a full day shoot on Wednesday...If that's done, then next 3 days I'll be free again..." Manik explained playing with the fork.

"So you do have a shoot in the middle of the week...??" Cabir asked sipping water.

"Yeah...I tried to finish it last week but couldn't since stunt masters weren't available and I can't push it to next week because we will be leaving to Milan from here by coming Sunday..." Manik said while Nandini was silently listening.

"Oh Okay...And our flight is on Sunday...in case you forgot..." Cabir said and looked at Nandini who was thinking something.

"I know...I'll drop you guys at the airport and then join the crew..." Manik replied and just then their order arrived.

"Little one...Is everything alright...??" Cabir asked seeing her distracted and not eating. She looked at both of them and smiled slightly before saying "yeah bhai...All good...Waise...Is this your first time here...??"

"I have been here for 2-3 times on dad's business purpose and Manik, I think he has come for 2-day shoot long time back...Right...??" Cabir asked and Manik nodded and replied "I didn't visit any places though..."

"Well...We have ample of time this week...We will go and roam around..." Cabir said clasping his hands.

"Done...What say Nandu...??" Manik said and turned to her who was checking her mobile.

He frowned seeing her zone out and looked at Cabir.

"I'll get myself a coffee...Do you guys want something...??" He asked to give them alone space. Taking the cue, Manik asked for his usual lemon tea and Cabir left after getting no response from Nandini.

"Nandu" Manik called out holding her hand on the table. She gasped and came out from her thoughts and said "Jii...Where's bhai...??"

Manik sighed and replied "He went to get a coffee...You tell me...Is something bothering you...?? You look so lost in your thoughts..."

"Sorry" She mumbled.

"I asked the reason not apologies...You don't need to be sorry but just tell me what's bothering you...??" He asked pressing her hand a little for assurance.

"I...I need to go to a pharmacy...Checked google maps and it's there in 37th street...So I was thinking" She started but Manik interrupted her "Wait wait wait...Why do you need to go to pharmacy...?? Do you need any medicines...?? Are you okay...??"

"I'm okay...actually..." She tried but was stuck on how to tell.

"Do you need sanitary pads...??" He asked and she looked at him surprised and smiled a little before she said "No no...I always carry them for emergency purpose...I need something else..."

"What...??" He asked again.

"Pills" She said looking at the plate.

"What pills...??" He asked and she said slowly "Con...Contraceptive...Last night we..."

Her words trailed off when he understood taking a sigh of relief.

"Got it...Sorry...I didn't use protection last night...You were right...Let me get them for you..." He said and she murmured "Get something for yourself as well..."

He chuckled and replied "That I will" and winked when she looked at him.

Cabir saw them from far and when he thought she was fine he came back with two cups. Manik had his share of lemon tea and passed to Nandini.

"I'll be back in 10 minutes...Stay here guys..." Manik said and they nodded.

"You were so down few minutes back...and now your smile is back...What magic he did on you...??" Cabir asked once Manik left.

She giggled and replied "He himself is my magic"

Ignore mistakes...