39. Clutch

Saturday,

The sun rose quickly than ever for the couple who were happily cuddling. Nandini checked the time and sat straight.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes and she was checking her mobile. He pulled her towards him and she fell on his chest.

"Good morning Miss Architect" He said in his husky voice making her insides churn.

"Good morning Mr. Hero" She tried her best to reply. He tucked her hair behind her ear and asked "What were you looking at...??"

"Tomorrow by this time, we will be in the airport and you will be with the crew" She said and all the sleepiness from his body flew away.

"A week just flew..." She said and he nodded sitting by resting his back to the bedpost. He became silent and went to freshen up and she took her comfy wear for the day as they already decided to spend in the room.

"What shall we do...??" He asked wearing his T-shirt and she shrugged before saying "A movie...??"

He thought for a second and nodded. She was about to cross him to reach restroom and he pulled her towards him and hugged her from back.

"Waise...You should have taken other colors as well..." He said and she frowned.

"Like the purple satin gown you wore on the other day..." He replied to her frown making her blush.

"I was confused whether you would like or not..." She said shyly and he kissed on her cheek before saying "Of course I liked it...Though I love everything on you, I liked it a bit more because..."

"Because...!??" She asked meekly with innocent eyes.

"Because it was easy to remove..." He said with a wink making her gasp at his words. She rushed to the washroom making him chuckle. He searched her clothes and got the gown which she wore the other night.

He knocked on the door and said "I'm keeping it on the table..."

As he was searching for a perfect movie, she came wearing the same gown making him grin. He made her sit between his legs, his all time favorite position, as they both faced the TV.

He played a movie that both didn't watch and sat watching it for a while. He got bored of the movie but seeing her immersed in the movie, he moved her hairs to one side and began peppering her with kisses making her smile.

"You didn't like the movie...??" She asked as he kissed on her neck making her arch back.

"Nope...You watch yours, I'm watching mine..." He whispered as he pulled down the straps of her gown. She clutched the gown at her front as he made her lay down on the bed.

He held her hands in his one hand on top of her head and pulled down her clothing while he proceeded with his kisses. When she tried to remove her hands from his hold, his grip tightened and he continued his worship on her body.

She tried again to get out of his hold just to touch him but he unknowingly held her tight in his grip. Once he was done, she saw a different pleasure in him and the love making and she very well knew that even he was unaware of that pleasure till the time.

His smile brightened and looking at his eyes, she understood that he didn't realize what gave him a bit of extra pleasure this time. All she wants is his happy smile and when she too enjoyed it like him, she felt to try it one more time, in other circumstances may be.

As the bit of extra pleasure can be just 1% than the usual times, Manik didn't quite realize the changes like Nandini. She didn't voice out as they were still in the initial period of exploring their intimacy.

"Didn't you find this in any other colors...??" He asked pointing the discarded gown after their session.

"I did...But I thought you would like this color..." She replied drawing patterns on his chest.

"I liked it...Let's try other colors as well..." He said making her blush.

"Which outfit do you like on me the most...??" She asked looking at him.

"Anything...and...Nothing..." He replied with a giggle and she slapped slightly on his chest and said "Tell na please..."

"Seriously Nandu...I don't really mind what you wear...You always chooses the best outfits for you...and I feel I like it that way...Also...just FYI...I have never seen you in a saree..." He replied.

She nodded her head taking in all his words and smiled at him.

"I'll miss you..." He said kissing on her forehead and she snuggled more into his chest. She wiped off her tears before it landed on his chest and closed her eyes.

"How many more days for your shoot...??" She asked with her eyes closed.

"4 to 5 weeks..." He said and she gulped.

A half day left for their temporary separation and neither of them were ready to move away from each other's clutch.

Ignore mistakes...

Fingers crossed for this update...We are not going off track...This was just to show that they are exploring each other...Hope you guys understand...

You guys are finishing the comments so quickly...Not fare guys...Give me time to write...:P

125 comments for next update...:P